Chapter 3

Pit and Palutena smiled and observed everyone.

"Welcome Pit and Palutena! Welcome to our house!" Marth exclaimed.

"Thank you....?"

"Marth" Marth said to answer's Pit's question.

"Greetings to you all! Hopefully Pit and I will get to know you all! Right now we would like to start training since we've already ate. Would one of you be so kind to show us the way?" Palutena asked.

Marth stood up. "I'll show you Palutena. I may as well come with you because I finished my dinner. Anyone else want to join us?" Marth asked the table.

The characters from Fire Emblem: Awakening all stood up. Everyone else was too tired to practice brawling so they decided to watch the brawls.

Everyone stood up and followed Marth's lead. Eventually they reached the training room.

The room was kind of dark but the group managed to see rows of chairs and a big stage. Near the stage were rows of buttons.

Palutena walked up to the stage and almost fell when she bumped into a hard surface.

"What's this?" questioned the goddess

"I think it's some sort of barrier to protect the audience from the brawlers attacks inside the glass. The question is how do we get in?" Link asked walking to the barrier as well.

Luma flew over to the rows of buttons and bounced above them as if picking which one to choose.

"Luma!" Rosalina called out to her star. She rushed over to Luma before she could cause any damage. When Luma was secured in Rosalina's arms, Rosalina looked at the buttons.

"I think I found the answer." She called out. She pressed a button labeled 'door'. A door appeared in the invisible barrier.

Palutena walked through the door and was now on the other side of the barrier.

Rosalina pushed the same button again and the door disappeared. Palutena started to walk around the stage. She wondered how the brawlers could fight in a place like this.

Rosalina opened the door again. She looked at the different buttons and saw a category called 'Stages'. She pressed one that was labeled 'FM'

Wind could be heard inside the stage area where Palutena still was. Her long green hair started blowing in the wind while she struggled to use her arms to block her face from the dust that was rising.

When they dust settled, everyone gasped as they looked at the stage. Palutena stood on a castle tower. Well, the top of one. The stage she was on was from--

"Fire Emblem?" Lucina asked as she walked into the castle tower with Palutena. She looked at Ike, Marth, and Robin with a raised eyebrow. They all slowly nodded.

"Well since we're already here, Lucina, I challenge you to a brawl." Palutena said as her eyes lit up in excitement.

"I accept." Lucina replied while taking out her sword from its scabbard. She twisted her sword in her hands before pointing it at
Palutena.

Palutena just smiled a fake smile and got into her fighting stance. "You will soon beg the gods for forgiveness Lucina."

"Whatever you say." Lucina replied with a smirk.

"Wait hold on!" Peach shouted at the two brawlers. Peach ran to Rosalina and whispered something in her ear.

Rosalina smiled and pushed some buttons.

"I'm concerned about what you're planning Peach." Robin said to Peach.

"Oh don't worry dear. The worst that could happen to your sweetheart is that she get knocked out cold."

Peach smiled as Robin started blushing at her comment.

Rosalina pressed the button to start the brawl. A projector showed numbers on the barrier.

"3...2...1...GO" A voice in the system said. The other brawlers just watched the battle unfold.

WARNING: MY ATTEMPT TO DESCRIBE FIGHTING IS COMING UP

Palutena dashed towards Lucina. Lucina swung her sword at the goddess a couple times knocking her into the air. She jumped in the air with her sword swinging at her side. The sword hit Palutena sending her even higher in the air.

Lucina landed on the ground as the scenery changed. She waited for Palutena to come nearby so she could hit her with her sword with all her strength.

Palutena came closer to Lucina but instead of getting her with her sword, Palutena attacked Lucina above her which sent her to the ground.

While Lucina was on the ground, Palutena charged up the wings that came out from her back. When Lucina came back up she was sent flying sideways from the force of the green haired woman's wings.

Lucina was on the edge of the stage holding on for dear life. The Smashers gasped but let out a sigh of relief as she climbed back up.

Palutena and Lucina fought back and forth until the Final Snash Ball appeared. They both paused and looked at each other.

Then they both jumped to hit the Final Smash ball. Lucina hit the ball a couple of times but Palutena hit it just enough with her staff so she had the power to do her final smash.

"GET OUT OF THERE!" Samus yelled to Lucina but Lucina had no luck of getting the message.

Lucina jumped to try to get away from Palutena's final smash but she clearly didn't know what kind of final smash it was.

"Black hole!" Palutena summoned. And out of no where, one appeared. Lucina tried to run away but had no success. She was sucked in and took lots of damage.

Lucina wanted nothing more than to get out of this darkness. She heard Palutena's voice. She thought it was a taunt but boy was she wrong.

"Mega Laser!" Palutena shouted.

Pit was cheering for Palutena as well as Zelda and Link. Everyone else worried of what was going to become of Lucina.

A huge laser appeared and it went right to Lucina. The pain was unbearable.

When the laser stopped, Lucina was knocked off the stage. And went flying out of view.

All anybody heard was a scream from the blue haired girl. Palutena landed on the ground softly with a smile.

Rosalina opened the door to let the two Brawlers out of the stage. Only one emerged. The other was no where to be seen.

"Lady Palutena! That was a wonderful performance but where is your opponent? Pit asked.

"I figured that she would be back by now." Palutena answered. "I think it would be wise if we all looked for her." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Voices were heard near the front door but nobody payed attention. They all focused on looking for Lucina.

Everyone went to the side she was knocked out from the stage. The group saw a huge mat where they guessed was supposed to catch the ones who fell.

"Wait. If Lucina was knocked off the stage, shouldn't she be on this mat." Link asked no one in particular.

"Maybe she missed the mat." Ike suggested.

"Or worse! She burned up into flames and disappeared!" Peach gasped.

"Let's try not to think like that princess." Marth said.

"Yes. We must remain positive that nothing too bad happened to her." Zelda put in.

"HOLY MUSHROOMS! IS THAT A BODY?!" Peach shrieked.