Chapter 9

By the end of the bus ride, everyone was either sleeping or bored out of their mind.

Rosalina finally noticed that Luma was gonna when Link somehow stole her wand and started twirling Luma around. Which resulted in Luma shooting around the bus.

The conflict between Shulk and Pittoo finally stopped bit now they both each other.

The magic that Zelda sensed was now gone but Zelda was almost certain that it would come back and do something terrible. Link? Not so much.

Samus feel asleep to Peach's voice. She was now on the topic of if they had servants at the campsite to make sure that everyone was having a good time without having to do anything.

Lucina feel asleep thinking about the situation that accord earlier.

Robin finally thought about a way to get Lucina back and was about to tell Marth and Ike when the bus stopped.

Everyone stood up and started to gather their belongings and pull them to the exit.

Marth softly nudged Lucina to wake her up. She stirred a little bit before slowly opening her eyes. She let out a soft yawn while stretching.

"It's time to go Lucina." Ike called behind him since he was already heading towards the doors.

Lucina stood up and grabbed her bags and went after Marth who was after Ike.

Robin grabbed his belongings also and followed Lucina. He watched her long dark blue hair slightly bounce as she walked. He felt so guilty.

Once everyone was off the bus, it departed.

"Where do we go now?" Pittoo called.

"We look for a good camping area where we can all fit our tents in." Ike said leading the way.

The group followed Ike dragging their bags behind them. Peach whined the whole time complaining about bringing so many bags.

"Maybe you wouldn't be so tired of you didn't bring 3 bags just for clothes." Samus snapped. She's had enough of the Mushroom Princess for one day.

"I couldn't help it! I have to look stylish on this trip in case we meet another group and they have some hot boys. Gotta make a first impression." Peach said while winking.

The walked for 15 more minutes with Peach still complaining. Samus couldn't take it.

"IKE! PLEASE TELL ME WE'RE ALMOST THERE." Samus screamed.

Ike jumped a little bit at the sound of her voice.

"Actually, we're already here." Ike said stopping in a cleared area with trees all around.

They were at the edge of the forest. They didn't know that it was on a small mountain until they saw they view. There was another forest with taller trees and was meant for more animals. (Like the one is picture)

"Wow...it's beautiful." Palutena said stepping forward to get a better view.

"Before we enjoy the view we should set up camp first." Marth said. Ike agreed.

"We should all set the tents up with our tent buddies." Marth added. He held up a list of Tent Buddies. He started to read it out loud.

"The groups/ partners are Link, Toon Link, and Dark Pit, Zelda and Samus, Robin and Pit, Ike and I, Lucina and Palutena and Rosalina and Peach."

Everyone was pretty satisfied with their Tent Buddies except Pittoo. But then again, he's never really satisfied.

Everyone met up with their partners and started to build their tents. The tents were all aligned to go around the campfire. The tents were 20 feet away from the fire so they wouldn't burn down.

Toon Link and Link were finished with their tent in no time. Pittoo didn't help because he said he had to watch out for monsters which were highly unlikely to pop out.

Toon Link and Link went around to help the others. Link found Zelda and Samus having some trouble setting up their tents.

"Do you ladies need some help?" Link asked walking over to the two.

Zelda blushes a little bit but she didn't know why. Maybe it's the heat of the outdoors she thought. She shook the thought from her head and focused on her task.

"Some help would be nice." Zelda replied.
Link took all the materials and started to build the tent. He was explaining what to do to the two.

Samus was listening just in case she needed to do this again at some point in her life.

Zelda, however, was not paying attention. She only stared at Link and his beautiful features such as his blonde hair with wisps blowing in the breeze and his stunning blue eyes that made her melt whenever he looked at her.

Wait what?, the princess thought. Did I really just think that?

"All done." Link said standing up.

"Thank you so much!" Zelda said. She quickly pecked his cheek before he could say anything else. She walked away to get he rest of her stuff.

Link stood there dumbfounded. He started to turn bright red as his brain processed what just happened.

Samus watched the whole thing and laughed when she saw Link's reaction.

When Link finally got himself together he went back to his tent. He crawled inside to find Pittoo taking a nap.

He ran out to find Pit. Pit and Robin just finished setting up their tent when Link arrived.

"Hey Link. What's up?" Pit asked.

"Pittoo sleeping is what's up." Link said grinning.

Pit looked at him confused until he realized what he meant.

"Hey Robin, do you happen to have a permanent marker?" Pit asked.

Robin went into the tent and came out with it. He handed it to Pit who smirked.

"What do you plan on doing anyways?" Robin asked.

"You'll see when Pittoo wakes up." Pit said as he creeped into Link's tent.

Robin shrugged and headed over to Marth and Ike. He walked up to them but they both glared at him.

"Can you guys not be mad at me anymore?" Robin asked.

"Why? You hurt our friend with your stupid spells." Ike snapped.

"But I want to make it up to her."

"And you plan on doing that how?" Marth asked.

"I'm going to tell her." He replied starting to blush.

"Tell her what?" The swordsman asked together.

"That I-I love her." Robin said now all the way red.

Marth and Ike looked at each then back at Robin both grinning.