Vidcon

Prompt: Dream and George bringing their daughter to vidcon.

(a very short one)

No one's POV

Basically Clare is nervous.

She would've never expected for her dads to tell her that they want to bring her with them to vidcon.

She would've been fine with waiting for them at the hotel room they reserved, but they INSISTED for her to go.

Just the thought of her standing on stage infront of thousands of people made her having regret for this, but she doesn't want to let her dads down.

After all, people are excited to see her in person, too, after Dream and George announced it on twitter, they're going absolutely crazy.

A day before the vidcon, Dream bought something for her to wear tomorrow that she'll match it with her pants and white shoes, which is a half blue and green hoodie for her size. (for obvious reasons)

Clare laughed at this, but Dream said he wants everyone to take notice of this. (after saying dnf is real blah blah blah)
_________________________

They left the hotel as they're headed to vidcon itself. When they entered, some fans already saw Dream and George...and Clare.

They started to yell, "It's them!"

Dream and George both waved at them, whilst Clare looked the other way for being shy.

As soon as the three of them are about to be called last to arrive on stage, Clare started to panic, but luckily Dream and George noticed this and gave reassurance to her that they'll be with her the whole time there.

"-And lastly, we have Dream and George- but wait, it seems like they have invited a special guest with us today."

Everyone started clapping, but soon turned screaming when Clare was also in the spotlight.

She shyly waved to everyone as they started going insane.

Vidcon went on smoothly, the fans asking questions while taking pictures, mostly about dnf and Clare herself. (idfk how the rest works and i am jealous of people who can actually meet them in person while my ass is stuck at home watching vids and clips of it instead)

Now there comes the fan meet and greet.

Dream and George stood on both sides with Clare as they promised.

While some fans were taking pictures with Dream and George, some of them were able to directly meet Clare as Dream and George were kind of being protective of her earlier when some people asked to take pictures with just her.

They waved at her in excitement, as they started talking to her about stuff.

After the pictures, they gave her some fan made crafts. Like bracelets, most of them being dnf themed, pins and even 3 matching keychains for her and her parents.

She even gladly accepted hugs from them.

Dream and George returned as they're all ready to go back from a fun, but a bit tiring day.
_________________________

They were back to their hotel room, when Clare remembered about the keychains.

She gave the keychains to her dads, as they looked at it.

For Dream's keychain, it was, "DNF is real" with a green heart.

For George's keychain, it was, "You're an idiot" with a blue heart.

For Clare's keychain, it was,
"✖ Their thirdwheeler
  ☑ Their child"
with a turquoise heart.
(cuz blue + green = turquoise :DD)

Dream and George laughed at this, in a good way, then Dream started to tease George about the jokes they made about it, with him being too flustered to not even deny it.

But Clare watched them happily, them being dumb idiots in love.

Maybe going to the vidcon wasn't a bad idea to her afterall, thanks to them.