Christmas Gift

Prompt: Clare's first Christmas with her dads.

(merry advance chrimstmas)

Parent AU

No one's POV

It has now been marked 7 months.

When Clare was adopted by her 2 loving dads.

And now, she's full of excitement, knowing that Christmas is in a few days.

Their living room was now already decorated with stockings on the walls, colourful lights that illuminated the room, and the Christmas tree that stood out from the rest of the decorations.

George even remembered how Clare practically begged him to let her help put on the ornaments on the Christmas tree, in which he gladly agreed.

But he found out later that she only wanted to help him, not with any ornaments, but only putting the star on the top of the tree.

He didn't mind at all.

George carefully carried her on his shoulders, so she can put the star on top.

Dream was in the kitchen, organizing and placing all the food he and George bought from the store that will be prepared in a few days, as well as, other stuff.

And when they say other stuff, they meant, Clare's gifts.

George discreetly asked her a few weeks ago on what she would want.

Like asking her if she would prefer this or that, or maybe if she would rather have a toy or a plush.

He was able to list down everything he remembered and had shown it to Dream, when they were alone discussing about gifts to give to their friends, too.

The moment George tucked Clare into bed one night, he then went to look for Dream.

But he already saw him downstairs setting all the gift bags and Christmas wrappers down on the living room table.

When he walked closer to him to see what he was hiding under the table, George smiled widely.

Especially, at Clare's reaction, soon.

Time skip - 2 days later...

A very groggy Clare was greeted by Dream and George, who were kneeling down beside her bed, waiting for her to wake up.

When she opened her eyes to see that they were both wearing Santa hats, she got all excited, again.

They gave her a smaller Santa hat to wear, before George carried her downstairs, with Dream leading the way.

They ate their breakfast together that Dream had prepared.

It's safe to say that Clare couldn't wait any longer to open her gifts from under the Christmas tree, when she kept pulling George's hand, who was finishing the last of his waffles.

He quickly drank his glass of half full orange juice, before he let her take him to the living room.

Dream got his phone for recording ready and George was sat next to him on the floor, waiting for Clare's positive reaction that he anticipated.

The first few gifts were really nice and colourful toys.

Despite most of them being tall, large, and expensive play sets, Dream and George never paid attention to the prices, since they were YouTubers after all. As long as they can see her happy, she deserves the world.

But what Dream and George were waiting for her to open was a familiar purple gift bag.

Clare curiously opened it, with the help of George, of course.

She pulled her hand out to reveal a green stuffed bear.

Dream smiled and praised at her, "That's a really cute bear, sweetie,"

When Clare looked up at Dream's phone, George quickly moved towards her and pressed something on the bear's chest; he then backed away from the video's frame.

Clare suddenly caught her attention on the bear when she heard something.

"-Hi sweetheart, it's us."

It was their voice.

"We're always here for you and we love you, so, so much. Don't forget about that, okay?"

When it ended, Clare could only flash a beaming smile back and stand up.

She walked towards them, the bear still in her hand, as she went to hug them both, "Tank' ou, Papa an' Dada' "

George felt like he secretly wanted to cry happy tears, "Your welcome, sweetpea,"

(a short one again because i was in the middle of studying lol, but this was so cute to write oml)