38. Just for you

private message
lando💞

Isa❣️
i am this 🤏🏼 close to killing myself
school is soooooo stressful

lando💞

Isa❣️HAHAHAJAJ LANDOOOO

Isa❣️
HAHAHAJAJ LANDOOOO

lando💞
don't kys we've never even gone to disney world☹️☹️

Isa❣️
don't worry I wont
i'm sorry i've been a little bit stressed about school and stuff

lando💞
what are you apologizing for?
it's normal to feel stressed

Isa❣️
i know i know
are you busy right now?

lando💞
i was getting ready for bed, what for?

Isa❣️
oh, never mind

lando💕
im not busy Isa, it's alright
is there something wrong

Isa❣️
do you mind facetiming ??

lando💞
i would love to facetime you isa

lando started a videocall

"Hey, don't mind my face, I've been working the whole day." Isabella says as she covers her face. Lando slightly chuckles, "Why would I mind?"

The guy goes to his bed and goes under the sheets, placing the phone in front of him, revealing him with a white t-shirt and messy hair. Isabella looks up from her computer and smile, shutting it down.

"Im sorry for calling you, lando, i've been so busy and i just felt like i haven't had any contact with anyone, not even my friends which is crazy. And i thought talking to you would be nice so,"

Lando listened to her ramble as he watched her through the screen, her hair was usually wavy like it is now, her eyes look tired, "I'm glad you called me, i'm always here for you."

They both stayed quiet, but it was comfortable. "How's your mom?" Lando asks, watching Isabella's eyes slowly close.

"She's good, the shop has been great so she's always busy, i always try to help her but with school and the shop i just can't, you know,"

The guy nodded slowly, "I can always help, you know? I'm open for whatever for 2 weeks," The girl laughed as she stood up and walked to her bed.