40. Golden Boy

"I swear, my mom loves Lando. She already asked him for his mom's number so they could chat and talk about our future, it's insane." Isabella said, shaking her head.

Mason shrugged his shoulders with a smile, "I think you mom is absolutely amazing and she's right about everything." He turns off his phone and turns to the girl. "Hey, you have seen Max's comments right? About the wedding, and my replies?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah, I always see those, why?"

"Oh so you just completely ignore us like we're not right," Mason muttered. She let out a laugh, "Like we're going to get married any time soon, we just got together, and he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend yet." She said, looking down.

He nodded, "Right...., Hey, are you free next week? Like, I don't know, next Wednesday?" He asked, not looking at me.

Isabella furrowed her eyebrows, "Uhhh, well, on monday I have another test, Tuesday I have to finish writing this essay and Wednesday I'm actually free... which is weird because I'm mostly never free on a Wednesday, why are you asking?" She asked.

He shook his head, "I just, you know, I had this game and I was wondering if you'd be watching it. But now I know you will because you love me." He smiled widely.

"You're so weird, Mason, sometimes I wonder how we're friends."

"Pff, don't act like you're not weird either." He snorted. The girl rolled her eyes, "So, when's Aurora coming to Monaco?" He asked, changing the subject.

She shrugged, "She told me she'd be here by Tuesday morning, ugh, I miss her." Mason nodded, "Yeah, me too." She pursed her lips and walked out of the kitchen and to her bedroom.

Mason was staying in Monaco till next Sunday so Isabella offered him to stay in her apartment until he left, he of course agreed to it and has been staying there for 2 days.

On the other room, Mason started giggling like a little girl as he grabbed his phone.

Private messages
Lando aka Bella's hubby🤞🏼

Money mase
You're not going to believe this mate
Operation Belly button is going so great

Lando aka Bella's hubby🤞🏼
Really!? When is she free

Money mase
Wednesday 😁😁😁😁

Lando aka Bella's hubby🤞🏼
ARE YOU KIDDING? THATS ABSOLUTELY PERDECT
I was hoping she'd be free on Wednesday

Money mase
Out of all the days? Why Wednesday
It's like the middle of the week, weirdo

Lando aka Bella's hubby🤞🏼
Shut up
You know how Taylor swift is one of her favs?

Money mase
Yes. She made me a swiftie

Lando aka Bella's hubby🤞🏼
Me too, anyway, I was listening to her songs so I could put one of them that day
And I chose this one that's about two people meeting in a café on a Wednesday
So it's absolutely perfect

Money mase
OOHHHHH I GET IT NOW
YOU MET ON A CAFE ON A WEDNSEDAG AND THIS ALL MAKES SENSE

Lando aka Bella's hubby🤞🏼
Yeahhhhhhhh
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
MASON I LOVE YOU MATE