36. A little company

Lando knew it was going to happen at some point. He knew people will start hating on her for no complete reason, and he hated it. He hated how they would assume things so sudden, they didn't know Isabella. They didn't know how incredible she is and how perfect of a girl she is.

Even if she didn't admit it, he knew Isabella was hurt by the comments, of course she was, who wouldn't?

"Isa, can you please open the door?" Lando asked. He had brought her some flowers, Amaryllis and Anemone, her favorites. He knew he didn't do anything wrong, but maybe cheering her up would help her ignore the comments.

A click of the door snapped and Lando looked up, the door slowly opening. It then appeared a girl with sweatpants and a Redbull hoodie, "Should I be worried?" He asked, putting a hand on his chest.

Isabella chuckled and shook her head, "A little bit?"

"Can I come in?" Lando asked, the girl nodded and moved away from the door, "I brought you these, I thought you'd like them." He said, handing her the flowers.

She looked down with a big smile before looking up, tilting her head with her cheeks blushed, "You brought me flowers?" She asked shyly. Lando nodded, "I thought you need them." He shrugged his shoulders.

With one arm, she held the flowers and with the other one she went and hugged him, "Thank you so much, I did really needed them, you're so sweet." She gave him a sad smile and small kiss on the cheek. Lando blushed immediately but tried to shake it off.

"Are you okay? With what happened?"

"The comments?" He nodded, "Well, I'm okay. Some of them are kind of really mean but it's nothing I haven't experienced before, also, I'm more sad because I'm in my period which is weird because I never have cramps or anything, so this is a special occasion." She said, walking over to the living room.

Lando sighed in relief, "Okay, that's good. Not the period part, of course. So you're not mad at me?" He asked, still worried.

"Why would I? You didn't do anything wrong," She chuckled, "If anything, you cheered me up, I love this flowers and I love hanging out with you. How did you know this were my favorite flowers?" She asked, looking at the flowers with a smile on her face.

The guy pursed his lips, "I had to force Aurora to tell me, she's really mean, you know?" Isabella snorted, shaking her head.

"Aurora hates men, she thinks no man is worth being with her or her friends."

"So she doesn't like me for you?" Lando asked worriedly. The girl shook her head, "Oh, she adores you. It's just very hard for her to show it."

Lando shrugged his shoulder, "Huh, I most be very lucky. Anyway, I came here to cheer you up so.... I brought a bag full of snacks—your favorite, by the way— and I made a list of movies we should watch, thought you might like these." He handed her the bag and the list with over 10 movies.

"You did all of this just to cheer me up?" Isabella asked, her eyes shining. Lando nodded as he walked to the kitchen. "All I want is to make you happy, so yes, I did all of this to cheer you up."

Isabella stared at him as he took some plates from the counter with a smile. She didn't know what she did to deserve him, he was just so perfect.

She looked down to the list of movies and chuckled, i know comedy/rom-com is your fav genre so here's a list of movies we should watch:

1. The Hangover
2. White Chicks
3. Set it up
4. Murder Mystery
5. Zombie land
6. Not Another Teen Movie
7. Vampires Sucks
8. Scary Movies
9. We are The Nobles
10. How to lose a guy in 10 days