31. An almost kiss

If Daniel Ricciardo didn't add Isabella Romero to the group-chat, her life would've gone down hill. She has made many friends through out all these months and she couldn't ask for anything better.

She's specially thankful that she met Lando. Maybe it's because she has had a crush on him since he entered formula 1, or maybe it's because he's just amazing and kind.

If you had told Isabella 6 months ago she'd be bringing Lando Norris to her mother's house, she would have stupidly laughed at your face.

"I'm so nervous to meet your sister, how old is she?" Lando said with a shy smile. Isabella chuckled as she turned to him with a smile. "She's 5, also, there's no need to be nervous Lando, I'm sure she's going to love you."

Lando was nervous. They weren't in a relationship, they were just friends, and he's already meeting her family.  Maria Romero is the kindest woman and is glad she's Isabella's mother. He knew he didn't need to be nervous, but he still was.

danielricciardo replied to your story| he does it bc he's in love| lols

| he does it bc he's in love
| lols

bellaromero
HA right |

Danielricciardo
| lols kys

bellaromero
He's in the bathroom rn |
I love you for adding me to the gc |
Like how tf did it come to this |

danielricciardo
| he likes you
| you guys should mmm date

bellaromero
do you really think he likes me? |

danielricciardo
| Yup yup
| don't tell him
| but please tell him you like him

bellaromero
mmm some day |
I don't like making the first move |
It's embarrassing |

danielricciardo
| not when you know he likes you back dumbass

bellaromero
well we're not exactly sure |

danielricciardo
| again kys

bellaromero
Woah so much love |
Bye Lando just got out bc Lila keeps calling for him |

danielricciardo
| Damn she finna steal your man

bellaromero
I know you're joking but that'lll probably happen bc she just ran and hug him |

danielricciardo
| that's depressing 💀💀💀
| adios janito

Isabella Romero shut her phone down and looked up, Lando sat on the couch and just as she was about to move to scoot closer to him, Lila took her place and sat next to Lando.

She chuckled to herself which made Lando look at her with a curious face. He tapped the palm of his hand on the couch, next to him, signaling her to come over.

Isabella was taken back, he never did anything like this, which made her think about her conversation with Daniel. She didn't think twice before scooting closer to him, he gave her a shy smile and put his arm around her, slightly placing it over her shoulder, his hand caressing her arm.

A few minutes passed, Lila was asleep with her head on Lando's lap. The boy leaned over to Isabella's ear, "I think your sister loves me." He whispered, the girl chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"They love you, Lando." She smiled, looking up to him.

They looked at each other, inches closed. Lando's eyes moved down to her lips and so did hers.

"Rewind the episode! I fell asleep!" Lila screamed, accidently slapping Lando across his face. She sat up straight and looked at her sister and Lando. "Whoops?" She pursed her lips.

Isabella's eyes were still on Lando but when he turned to her, she looked away. She quickly sat up, pushing Lando's arm away from her,

"I'm going to got o the bathroom." She murmured.

How were they so close yet so far.

Private messages
Aurora

Bella
We almost kissed
My sister ruined it

Aurora
FUCKING LILA WTF
WYM YOU ALMOST KISSED
TELL
EM WVERYTHING

Bella
FaceTime?

Aurora
FaceTime.

*you started a video call with Aurora*

AUTHORS NOTE

jijijiji
🤏🏼🤏🏼🤏🏼🤏🏼🤏🏼