33. I've waited so long

Isabella knew she was acting weird, she didn't know why. She was never nervous around Lando, not until the night at her mom's house. She likes him and she's pretty sure he likes her back. Maybe that is why she's nervous.

"Okay I didn't tell you, but a few days ago Lando kind of invited me to Disney."

"Huh. What do you mean he invited you to Disney."

"Are you stupid? He invited me to Disney world because I told him it's been my dream since little."

"And you still believe he doesn't like you? Come on, you're fucking stupid."

"Okay, one, i already changed my mind about that the day he came to my mom's house. Two, I do want to tell him but first moves are embarrassing. How am I supposed to move on from Lando Norris rejecting me."

"You won't.... Because he likes you back, it's seriously exhausting how stupid you two are."

"Hmm, anyway, he invited me and i kind of been dry talking him this past days for I don't know why?"

"He just invited you to Disney world and you're dry texting him!? Kill yourself, Isabella."

"Woah, okay. Shut up, I know I'm stupid, I don't know why I'm texting him like that, I like him, and today he asked me to hang out with him ."

"He's going to confess."

"To what?"

".... His feelings, Isabella, his feelings."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh. Whatever, you should definitely tell him."

"What if that's not it?"

"Who the fuck cares, just do it, you have nothing to lose anyway."

"Woah, Aurora, thank you very much, adios."

"Ciao."

Lando wanted to tell Isabella Romero he was in love with her, he didn't know how, but he was going to do it. He invited her to this carnival tonight, he thought it was the perfect place to talk.

"I don't know, man. What if she just doesn't like me. It would ruin our friendship."

"It won't because she doesn't not like you."

"What."

"Sorry, i meant that it won't ruin the friendship because she likes you back."

"How do you know."

"I know everything, mate."

"Haha, right okay. So I should just tell her?"

"Yup, it's the easiest way, i mean what do you have to lose anyway?"