52. You complete me

"Is it weird that I feel like I manifested all of this?" Isabella asked as she wrapped her arms around Lando's waist. "I mean, I didn't manifest being in a relationship with THE Lando Norris, but I kind of did." She kept talking.

Lando snorted, "I kind of expected some day bumping into you since it's Monaco and all of you are always out, but I didn't expect this." Isabella yapped, the guy kept smiling as they both lied in bed.

"Whatever thing you did, I'm glad it happened.  Do you know what's something I really want to do?"  Lando asked.

Isabella looked up to him, "What is it?"

"I want to marry you."

Isabella lightly smiled and whispered, "I want to marry you too, just..., not now," Lando's smile dropped, "it's not that I don't want to marry you, I want to finish college first, and see what I want to do for life, then we can get married. Also, I have this strict rule for marriage, that is if you propose to me before we get to two years, it's an immediate no." She continued.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. I get that, maybe after I win a championship, we can get married." He gave her a cheeky smile.

"So never?"

Lando's mouth dropped open before he started tickling her, making her drop down to the couch with him on top of her.

Isabella chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Okay, maybe maybe." She laughed until Lando stopped tickling her, giving her a quick kiss before pulling her up.

"A championship it is." He smiled, "we should get ready for the dinner reservation, it's in an hour." Lando spoke as he laughed and walked away from the room.

"ONE HOUR?"

𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀

Liked by 𝗺𝗮𝘅𝗳𝗲𝘄𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹  and  𝟳𝟯𝟱,𝟴𝟮𝟵  others

Liked by 𝗺𝗮𝘅𝗳𝗲𝘄𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 and 𝟳𝟯𝟱,𝟴𝟮𝟵  others

𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀 with the loml

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼 12 min
I LOVE YOU

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿    12 min
Lando's outfits have been slaying lately
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟮  10 min
        do not say slay ever again

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 10 min
She looks perfect and then he's there

𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼 9 min
I'm trying so hard not to be disrespectful but I would let him do anything to me
𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀 8 min
Okay daniel what the actual fck
𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼 8 min
This is embarassing I forgot to change my acc lol