49. tough race but with a lovely girl

After a challenging race at the Hungary Grand Prix in 2021, Lando Norris found himself in the quiet confines of his motorhome, surrounded by the echoes of the thrilling yet tumultuous day. The tension from the race still lingered, but the presence of his girlfriend, Isabella Romero, offered a soothing respite.

Isabella sat beside Lando, her supportive and understanding demeanour providing solace to the young McLaren driver. Lando, looking drained but determined, sighed deeply.

"That race... it was a rollercoaster, Isa. So many ups and downs."

She reached out and gently squeezed his hand, her eyes filled with unwavering support. "I know, Lando. You fought hard out there. That's what matters."

"Yeah, I tried my best, but the end result wasn't what I hoped for. It's frustrating." He said, unconsciously squeezing the girl's hand. Isabella gave him a small gestured smile, "Lando, remember why you do this. You love racing, and you'll bounce back stronger. I believe in you."

Her words were a soothing balm to his racing soul. Lando turned to her with a grateful smile. "You always know what to say, Isa. I'm lucky to have you."

"And I'm lucky to be by your side, no matter the outcome. We'll celebrate the victories and learn from the defeats, together."

As Lando and Isabella shared this intimate moment, the weight of the race began to lift. In each other's presence, they found the strength to face the challenges of Formula 1 with unwavering resilience and a deep, unwavering love.

Lando had excused himself from his family and Isabella and left for media duties. He wasn't that excited for it but he needed to make an appearance. The post-race interview after the Hungary Grand Prix in 2021 was a sombre affair. The interviewer, trying to tread carefully, asked, "Lando, it's been a tough race for you today, not being on the podium. How are you feeling?"

Lando's expression grew pensive as he responded, "It's tough, no doubt about it. I had high hopes for today, and things didn't go our way. I'm really saddened by the outcome."

He paused, collecting his thoughts before continuing, "But you know, even in moments like these, I can't help but feel incredibly lucky. I have an amazing support system, my family, my friends, the team and especially my girlfriend, Isabella. She's been my rock through it all, always there to lift me up."

A genuine smile graced the interviewer's face as they sensed the depth of Lando's gratitude and love for Isabella. "That's beautiful, Lando. Can you tell us more about Isabella? How does she keep your spirits up?"

Just as Lando began to speak about Isabella, a mischievous voice interrupted from the side-lines. "Oh, you want to hear about Isabella? Let me tell you, she's a riot!"

Daniel Ricciardo, Lando's charismatic McLaren teammate, leaned into the interview with a grin that could light up the room. Lando rolled his eyes playfully. "Really, Daniel? Now's not the time for your stand-up comedy."

"No, but seriously, Isabella is a gem. She's got this wicked sense of humour that can turn even the gloomiest day into a laughing fest."

Lando couldn't help but chuckle at Daniel's enthusiasm. "He's not wrong, you know. Isabella has this incredible ability to bring joy to every situation. It's one of the many reasons I love her."

The interviewer, now intrigued by the conversation, shifted their focus to Daniel, asking, "And how has Isabella contributed to the team's camaraderie, Daniel?"

"Oh, she's a hit with the crew, no doubt. Whenever she's around the paddock, there's laughter in the air. We all need a bit of Isabella's infectious spirit, especially after a tough race like today."