41. Okay, im dying

"What if she says no?" Lando asked Mason and Max, who were helping him with the decorations.

Max rolled his eyes, "Are you joking? That girl is seriously in love with you, I doubt she'd say no."

"Seriously, mate. You've been worrying about that like she wouldn't die for you." Mason snorted as he threw flowers on the floor, "Hey, did you ever ask Bella if she'd seen the comments we made?" Max asked.

"Ohhh, yeah yeah. She said she did see them but she ignored them." He nodded, Lando looked down, "Hey, chin up, bud. She didn't ignore them because she doesn't want to be with you, she ignored them because you haven't asked her to be her boyfriend."

Lando smiled shyly, "So she's been thinking about it?"

"Of course she has," Mason rolled his eyes, "Seriously, she's always talking about you, all the time, even before you guys met."

Max let out a laugh, "I completely forgot she's like a fan of yours." Lando smiled widely, "I'm a big fan of her, she's amazing."

Mason stared at him before moving on, "Isabella's right, you're too cringy." The guy rolled his eyes and threw a flower at him, "I'm not cringe for complimenting my almost girlfriend!" He shouted, offended.

"Yeah, but you are cringe, mate. Outside and inside a relationship." Max said, covering himself as Lando threw decors at him.

"I didn't invite you guys to insult me!"

"Everyone's acting so weird this past days," Isabella said as she picked on the food with her fork, just looking at it. "Everyone is weird, don't take it personal." Aurora said as she put the pasta in her mouth.

The Mexican girl nodded, "Right...., but you agree, right? Did you not see how Mason acted when we mentioned Lando? Like, I get he's a fan girl but—"

"Mason fan girls over anything, he's like a..., squeal in a shape of a english man."

Isabella burst into laughter, making Aurora smile.

"So..., how are things with Charles? Any good news?" The girl asked, Aurora rolled her eyes as she now picked on her food. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Isabella tilted her head at her best friend, "Did you not made up? Are you still not back together?"

"Why would we made up, there was nothing there to begin with." Aurora said, still not looking at her best friend. Isabella dropped her fork which made her look up, "Come on, you can tell me anything, you know that." The girl said, giving her an honest smile.

Aurora looked away, swallowing hard as she bit lip.

"It's just..., I've never met someone so perfect yet so stupid, I've never felt this way and I don't like it." She said, "I don't like how he makes feel so vulnerable."

"Being in love does not make you weak, Aurora."

The Italian girl nodded, "I know, but what if I just end up heart broken,"

"Then we'll beat his ass, no biggie." Isabella smiled cheekily, making Aurora laugh. "Besides, your life is more than just a love story, you're a powerful woman, you'll get out of this like you do with everything else."

"You're so nice, I see why Lando wants to be with you." Aurora smiled. Isabella chuckled, confused why she said that. "I mean, obviously he wants to be with you. He is with you." She stuttered.

Isabella looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

bellaromero

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, formula 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara