𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

____

The woman was Hangyoung. "What's happening, Namjoon? Who is this girl? And why is she on your lap?" she queried, giving Y/n a glare.

"Please don't misunderstand, my foot just slipped and I fell on his lap...I should go now," Y/n explained, feeling embarrassed.

She quickly got out of my lap and made her way towards the door, eager to leave the awkward situation.

"Y/n" I called her name, she turned to me. "Hangyoung meet her, she is my secretary and my girlfriend..babe please go outside I'm seeing you there after a while" I introduced Y/n to hangyoung.

She responded with a nod and left, leaving Hangyoung to glare at both of us. Hangyoung gritted her teeth in anger.

~.•♫•♬• 𝒚/𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗•♬•♫•.

Feeling humiliated by the experience, I quickly escaped from there.

I breathed a deep sigh of relief and settled down into my chair, glad to be away from the awkward situation.

So she was hangyoung..she too pretty I don't know why namjoon don't like her, maybe he don't like her personality. Ugh! Let's mind our own business.

After a while, with a look of fury on her face, she exited the cabin and stood directly in front of me, her eyes locked onto mine.

"Y/n, I think it's best if you don't associate with him. One girl getting lost in Seoul won't matter in the grand scheme of things," she said, losing her temper.

Everyone were staring at us.

"See, let him choose a girl for himself, you can't force him," I expounded. Hangyoung gritted her teeth in frustration.

"I don't need your advice on how to impress Namjoon. I have it under control, so stay out of our business!" she yelled, throwing a laptop at me in anger, which was on a table,

What a annoying girl is she, I'm trying to show her right path and she is yelling at me, crazy fucker...

As I saw the laptop coming towards me, I quickly relocated to another spot. Namjoon stepped out of his cabin after hearing the high-pitched voices.

"Have you gone crazy, Hangyoung? Apologize to Y/n and leave my way now!" he yelled at her, clearly angry with her behavior.

"I won't say sorry to her, and you'll regret this decision eventually," she stated before leaving.

Namjoon went back into his cabin, clearly upset with the situation.

Oh shit! What a dangerous witch is she..