𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟿

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

____

I saw Namjoon's dad there, He was having a chat with Jin.

I was so surprised because Jin usually doesn't get along with Namjoon. I couldn't help but wonder why they were talking. I stared at Jin, and he noticed me.

He said something to Mr. Kim and quickly walked away.

After a few minutes, Jin approached me. I was curious, so I asked him, "Hey, what were you doing with Mr. Kim?"

Jin hesitated for a moment and then confessed, "Honestly, I didn't plan on telling you this, but... he actually helped me in separating you and Namjoon." His voice sounded sad as he spoke.

I was taken aback and asked, "But why would he want to do that?"

Jin replied, "You already know the answer to that, don't you?"

"He's determined to keep his child hidden from you, harboring a deep hatred towards you," he declared, his voice filled with venom.

"But you know what? I've managed to gather every piece of information about you and Namjoon," he sneered.

"But if Namjoon is your enemy, why isn't his dad?" I retorted, trying to provoke him a little.

"My enemy is solely your damn Namjoon! He took away the most precious person in my life," he bellowed.

"He killed the most precious person of my life, I'm so damn tempted to make him pay!" he exclaimed.

"And what's that name?" I inquired, curiosity getting the better of me.

"What will you do? Bring him back to life? Remember, your Namjoon is a killer. He might have escaped the government, but he won't escape me," he threatened.

"Now, let's call it a night. I'm exhausted," he sighed and let out a yawn.

I gave a nod of agreement and settled onto the cozy bed, ready to rest for the night.

As morning arrived, I found myself sitting at the desk, engrossed in my work.

Suddenly, I sensed a group of girls approaching, their presence growing stronger with each step.

"Ah, so you're Jin's new flame," one of them sneered. "Well, let me make this crystal clear: he's my boyfriend, so don't you dare lay a finger on him."

Deciding to rise above the drama, I chose to ignore her and stood up from my chair, intending to take a different path.

But before I could make my escape, she reached out and firmly grasped my hand.