𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

____

.•♫•♬• 𝑹𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒗•♬•♫•.

I took her to a peaceful street and as we walked, I was struck by the stillness around us.

The warm amber glow of the streetlights created a serene atmosphere.

The only sounds I could hear were the distant hooting of an owl and the gentle rustling of leaves.

It was as if the entire world had gone to sleep, leaving me alone to wander the streets.

I felt a sense of peace wash over me as if I had discovered a hidden sanctuary amid the bustling city.

It was a moment of pure tranquillity, one that I would always remember.

She screamed in happiness and hugged me, and I patted her back. She thanked me and then let go.

We stumbled upon an ice cream shop that had just opened. "Let's get some ice cream," she said excitedly.

I nodded and grinned. She ran towards the shop like a child, and I couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness.

I followed her lead, and we both bought ice cream.

As we strolled along, a tiny riverside caught our attention. We locked eyes and nodded in agreement.

We walked towards the river, and she shouted, "See! How gorgeous it is!" "But in the contract, it wasn't written that you will make my mood better," she polled me.

"And in the contract, it wasn't written that you will fight kidnappers for me. I just wanted to see your smile and don't ask why," I uttered. She widely grinned in rejoinder.

"I didn't know that under the cold man's exterior, there was a cute teddy bear," she mumbled and winked.

"Such a handsome man, do you think teddy bear? You're weird," I stated and moaned deeply in response.

"I'm not weird, I'm just different," she communicated and flickered.

"Yes, you're different. You're a nerd," I poked fun at her. She pouted in response.

She grabbed my hand, and we walked towards the river.

Suddenly, she pulled me towards the water, causing my feet to get wet with a dip in the river.