𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

_____

.•♫•♬• 𝑹𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒗•♬•♫•.

"That room makes me think back to my mom, my mom loved my dad so much but that love was just business for my dad, my mom, our family, even me.
Every is business for him" I explained to her, she frowned.

"I wanted to become like my mother. I wanted to live a simple life, I wanted to become an artist but then my mother got cancer" I expressed, my tears falling.

"Even when my mother was in hospital, my dad. Hadn't had time to meet my mother, my mother's last wish was to meet my dad for the last time but..." I voiced and gazed down.

"I don't know what it loves, I don't know what is a family cause I only saw my mom crying" I stated and y/n hugged me, my head on her shoulder.

She stroked my head.

"I don't know what to say" she conversed, "you don't have to say anything, you sat towards me and tried to understand me! It's enough" I uttered.

"I'm not sure about others but I will always be with you" she mumbled,

"can you please be with me here for the night?" I raised a question, and she nodded.

We both fall asleep.

As the morning ticked by, I worked on a painting of Y/n. "Namjoon, it's been two hours. Is it finished?" she asked.

"If you keep moving around like that, I won't be able to finish quickly," I replied with a sigh.

I rose and walked to her. She gazed at me with an innocent expression.

I dabbed some pigment on her tender infantile cheeks, and she made a face.

"What are you up to?" she murmured, and I chuckled. I resumed my painting.

After a brief interval, we found ourselves in a meeting.

"Mr. Park, we are prepared to sign the agreement," I said with a formal smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim," he said before departing.

Y/n looked at me and breathed a sigh of relief, "I was anxious," she murmured, and then I grinned.

I headed out.

.•♫•♬• 𝒀/𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗•♬•♫•.

Namjoon left, and I heard somebody call my name.

I turned to see Jimin, "I saw Namjoon smiling for the first time in ages, and I heard you two are roommates, even though he won't let his father come in," he said.

"Okay, but why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say, please don't leave him like you left Jongdae!" he said, chuckling.

I was taken aback, and before I could say anything, Namjoon appeared. "What are you two talking about?" he questioned.

"Jimin's fretting over you," I said and gave a sly grin.

"You needn't be concerned about me, I'm doing well," he said, glancing at Jimin and then turning towards me.

"I got a call from the cops, they informed me that they discovered the assailants who assaulted us.

But they couldn't detain them because they were deceased," he admitted.

Before I could say anything, my phone rang.

I glanced at it and hurried outside to answer. "Hello, Jongdae!" I said. "Hey, I'm in Seoul. I'd like to see you," he said.

"What brings you to Seoul?" I asked. "I came to stay with you. So, where are you?" he inquired.

Oh my god, if Jongdae will come here. Our secret will reveal, I should ask him to meet me somewhere else.

"You needn't bother coming, just send me your whereabouts," I said. "Alright, and make sure you have that crimson bag with you," he replied before ending the call.

Subsequent to a while, Jongdae conveyed to me his position and I then proceeded to the nearby domicile of Namjoon.

I'm located at a dining venue, awaiting Jongdae's arrival. All of a sudden, Jongdae emerged and held me in a tight embrace.

"I can't explain how much I yearned for you. I apologize for any distress I may have caused you," he whispered.

"Jongdae, when did you arrive in Seoul?" I questioned. He beamed at me. "I just got here this morning.

Thanks for getting me out of jail. This is it, everything is going to happen just like we planned," he yelled happily.

"Sorry, but that's not going to happen. I don't want to live with someone who's so inconsiderate and untruthful," I reprimanded him.

"I know you're upset, but I know how to brighten your mood," he said tenderly. "Did you bring the red bag that I gave you?" he sang.

"Fine, you can keep your fucking bag. You're more anxious about that bag than me. What's the big deal about it?" I yelled out passionately.

I know, but I have to act.

𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑬

----