𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

____

Namjoom gave us a dirty look, and I quickly clarified, "Don't get it twisted, Namjoon. It's not what you're imagining."

"I knew it all along, love makes people weak. I came here to ditch my old man's cash and live a simple life with you, but..."

"How could you do me dirty like that? You picked the dude who got you caught up," he said with a sad look.

Before I could say anything, he bolted out of there.

I tried to chase him, but Jongdae held onto me tight and said, "Face the facts, Namjoon.

You and him can't be together. Let's be together instead," he said.

"Hell no!" I shouted, shoving him away and trying to make my way downstairs. But two boys in all-black outfits blocked my path.

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded, but they didn't answer.

Instead, they threw a rag over my face, and everything went black.

~~~

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Jongdae and Hangyoung standing in front of me.

I was in some run-down building, with my hands and feet tied up tight.

"Hangyoung? Jongdae?" I muttered, tears streaming down my face. "Just let me go, please," I begged, struggling against the ropes.

"Ha! No way, little pig. I've been waiting two whole hours to kill you and hear you scream," Hangyoung sneered, grinning like a maniac.

"You know how hard I worked to take you down, right? I was the one who took out those attackers," she bragged, admiring her nails.

"Please, Hangyoung, let me go," I pleaded.

"I told you, I can't forgive you. If I do, it'll be like signing my own death warrant," she taunted, a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Namjoon's gone so pissed! You've already got what you wanted, so why do you have to kill me?" I whined, causing her to let out a deep sigh.

"Peace," she said simply.

"Come on, please let me go! I won't tell anyone!" I begged, groaning in pain.

Hangyoung started cackling, walking over to me and yanking my hair hard.

I let out a low groan and looked over at Jongdae with a pitiful expression.

"What a ugly face you have" she voiced and chuckled,