𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟺

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

_____

I spun around and caught sight of this dude who jumped Namjoon.

The guy's hand was gushing blood, and Namjoon was gripping a blade.

"What the hell, man? Why'd you slice him up?" I scolded. "This kind of aggression is illegal here!"

As the other dudes caught wind of the commotion, they bolted outside.

"I-I'm sorry, it was my mistake. I was just defending myself," he said. I let out a sigh.

"Now let me call an ambulance, or else we'll be stuck behind bars forever," I groaned.

As we heard the sound of a police siren, a cop stepped out and headed our way.

"What's going on here? What are you guys doing out here in the middle of the night?" he barked.

"Sir, they sliced my hand. Arrest them!" the guy said.

"Sir, he attacked us first. We didn't hurt him for kicks," I said.

The cop smiled at me, "I'm glad you told the truth, but you had to come," he said kindly.

"I cut his hand, it's my fault. Please arrest me, not y/n," Namjoon said, shooting me a sad glance.

"No! I won't leave you alone," I protested. "The man is right, it's not your fault. You didn't cut him, so I can't arrest you," he replied.

"Go home and find a good lawyer," he advised. I nodded.

He was arrested, and I watched sadly as they took Namjoon away. "I love you, Namjoon!" I shouted. "I love you!" I heard him shout back.

They left, and the next night, I was sitting in the police station with my lawyer.

"The victim was a relative of a wealthy man. Sorry, we can't let him go," the policeman said.

"Please hear me out, I'm right and this is a trap set by that guy," I explained.

"I believe you, but I can't go against the court. You're staying here until morning. Please go home," the policeman replied.

I looked at Namjoon for a moment before leaving. I crossed the road, lost in thought.

Suddenly, a car came speeding towards me. I screamed as the driver slammed on the brakes, the car just inches away from my leg.

I saw a familiar boy coming out from that car and realized it was Seokjin. "Seokjin?" I shouted in shock.

"Hey, y/n! How are you? Are you sad and want to commit suicide because your boyfriend is in jail? If so, do it somewhere else!" he scolded.

"Seokjin!! Are you a serial killer that finds out all his victim's information before killing them?" I joked.

"If I was a serial killer, I would have already killed you and not bothered listening to your stupid talk.

And call me Jin, not Seokjin, because I hate it," he replied with attitude.

"So how you know about me and my bf?"

"Think of it as a bond. I know your past and current situation, but I came here to assist you," he said with a grin.

"What kind of help?" I asked.

"You couldn't save him despite your numerous attempts, but I can," he replied, keeping his hands in his pockets.

"My lawyer can't help me but you can! How?" I spoke. He signed

"Firstly, I don't hire a weak lawyer, and secondly, my one call is enough to save him, I mean your boyfriend Namjoon," he spoke confidently.

"As I know you, you're not helping me for free. What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Do you think I want your kidney?" he chuckled. "I have an offer for you," he said, smirking.

"What kind of offer?" I asked.

"You have to be my contract wife, which means pretending to be my wife," he said, throwing his head towards me.

"Are you crazy? I love my boyfriend so much.

I should have known you would make a terrible offer! I'm not going to act like your wife, and if you're done with your stupidity , I'd love to leave," I shouted.

"Of course, you can go," he said gently. I turned to leave, but then Jin said, "But remember, if I can save him, I can also kill him," he said coldly.

"S-so, you were the one who got him arrested. You told those guys to harass me and force Namjoon to hurt them? And the police officer was talking about you?" I asked.

"Oh, you have a brain too. Yes, I was that person," he said, smirking.

"Why are you doing this?"

"It doesn't matter why I'm doing this! You don't have enough time and only have one option," Jin said. He took out some papers from his pocket and handed them to me.

"It's simple. You have to be with me for six months, and during this time, you can't tell anyone about this contract," he said, causing me to fall into deep thought.

"Okay, I'm ready! But I have a condition," I said, causing him to giggle, which stopped my heart. He came closer to me, tucked my hair behind my ears, which was in my face.

He grabbed my cheeks and whispered, "This game is mine, so all the conditions are in my favor. You just have options," he said with a smirk.

He settled back into his previous position and handed me a pen. I signed the papers with tears falling down my face.

"Perfect! Now you're my wife for six months. It's time for Namjoon to come out of jail. Please sit in my...sorry, our car, princess," he said, giggling.

Jin opened the door for me and let me in. After a while, Jin and I went to the police station.

The police officer unlocked the cell, came out, and hugged me. "I knew you would help me. I'm sorry I got you in trouble, and I promise I will never do that again," he said.

"Let's go, y/n. I don't want to live here anymore," Namjoon said, staring at my eyes happily, which made me cry.

"Ah! What happened, y/n? Why are you crying? Are you worried about me?" he questioned.

He hugged me once more, and it was tight and warm, but then Jin held my hand and pulled me away from Namjoon.

"It's time to go home, y/n," Jin said. Namjoon glanced at him. "You?" he yelled in anger.

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀

----