𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

______

"Namjoon, I'm in disbelief!" I shouted, "Incredible!" I exclaimed, bouncing with joy.

My eyes caught a petite table, embellished with a white tablecloth.

Two chairs were positioned, each opposite the other, and a dainty flower pot rested in the center of it all.

The golden hues of the lighting cascaded onto the floor, creating a picturesque view. Namjoon was standing with an expression of awe.

He turned crimson when I pointed out the shattered dish, and chuckle.

"Please don't mock me," he spoke bashfully. I walked over to the table and observed that the plate was void of any contents.

"The food will be arriving from the hotel," he informed. "Do you not possess culinary skills?" I inquired.

"That's not what I meant, I am capable of cooking, but I was fatigued," he muttered, appearing anxious.

I grinned and embraced him, whispering "Thank you" in his ear, as he comfortingly rubbed my back. I then rose to my feet and met his gaze.

"I am elated to have brought you joy," he beamed, giving me a tender smile, causing me to blush.

The delivery arrived, Namjoon settled the bill and served me a portion on my plate. It was a delectable-looking meat dish.

Its aroma intensified my hunger, "Let's begin consuming it," he murmured softly with his sonorous voice.

I nodded and commenced consuming the dish. Its delectable flavor elicited a pleasurable moan from me, as he watched me with a smile on his face.

"Is it delicious?" he whispered, to which I nodded in agreement. "I have a present for you," he announced while rising to his feet, and hurriedly walked over to a nearby table to retrieve a flower.

He approached me and handed me the flower, "I apologize for not purchasing it earlier, I was in a rush," he said while massaging his neck.

He retook his seat, and I observed him fidgeting nervously as he rapidly bounced his legs up and down.

He repeatedly shifted his posture, and then uttered, "Y/N...I have something I want to tell you," he stated. I nodded, permitting him to speak.

"I...I love you," he exclaimed, causing me to choke on my breath.

"Y/N, I love you more than anything in this world, and I don't think I could survive without you," he declared.

His words sent shivers down my spine, and he patiently awaited my response while gazing intently into my eyes.