𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟼

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

______

I saw him, he was sweating like he had a major freakout. Maybe he had a bad dream, but why is he sweating?

.•♫•♬• 𝑱𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗•♬•♫•.

Someone tapped my shoulder and it startled me a bit. I turned around and saw y/n looking at me all confused.

I quickly stood up and gave her a hug. "Please don't leave me," I whispered. Wtf.

"It's okay, nobody's going anywhere. Wake up," she said, rubbing my back. I held onto her even tighter.

She screamed, seems like I really ticked her off. "Did I do something?" I asked.

"Yes, you did. You were squeezing me so tight that I couldn't breathe properly. And what were you mumbling?" she scolded.

I have nightmares every day, sorry. I won't do that again," I mumbled, staring at the floor before getting up from my bed.

I sat on a chair, gazing sadly at the moon. I had a feeling y/n was approaching, and when I looked, there she was, standing and staring at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to comfort you, you idiot! I know you annoyed me, but I'm a kind person," she said, grinning.

I continued to look at her. "Oh, come on, don't give me that look. I know I'm beautiful," she teased, making me laugh.

"Not more than me, babe!" I winked.

I have met many people, but you're the kindest

Even though I wronged you, you could've reveled in my sadness, but you chose to console me.

"If I stooped to your level, humanity would vanish, and I won't allow that," she remarked.

"Well, you're looking fabulous now. I'm feeling super sleepy, so I'm off to dreamland," she said, yawning.

She bid me farewell, and I couldn't help but smile.

~~~~~~

.•♫•♬• 𝒀/𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗•♬•♫•.

The next morning, I was in deep slumber when someone splashed icy water on my face.

"Help! I'm drowning in sleep!" I exclaimed.

"Good morning, sleepyhead! You're so lazy. Wake up, you're the sibling of the ancient sleep monster," he teased.

As I squinted at them, I realized it was Jin.