𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

_____

I screamed "what" at the top of my lungs and then repeated "money" with a sense of urgency.

I began to talk to myself like I was talking to a character in a story, asking "how much cash is there?" and then saying "I felt like a pauper carrying all this wealth"

I should call jongdae

I grabbed my phone and called Jongdae, but he didn't answer. I called him again a couple of times, but he still didn't pick up.

Why tf he isn't answering me, he has changed.

I let out a long sigh and said to myself, "I should go to bed, it's already 12:54." I yawned and then lay down, falling asleep soon after.

Next day, I was standing on the sheltered terrace of his house, watching the rain fall outside. It was just like it had been on that previous day.

I really like raining, I would like to sit here and gaze at this relaxing rain whole life.

I heard a voice call out from behind me, causing me to turn around.

It was Namjoon, and he didn't look too happy. "I've been searching for you all over the house," he shouted, "and you're just standing here!"

He was wearing a black hoodie and white trousers.

I asked, frustrated, "What's the harm?" He responded, "Fine, fine," and rolled his eyes.

I yelled, '"Namjoon, let's go for a long drive!" He responded with a hint of annoyance, "You really like going out, huh?" I nodded eagerly, but he sighed in response."

He muttered "okay" and I hugged him. "Don't hug me, please. I don't like it," he said. I pouted and ran to my room to change my outfit.

I dressed my self in an loose t-shirt and loose ripped jeans. I made an quick messy ponytail and went down.

He was waiting for me. Staring at his watch, looking annoyed and arrogant. He noticed me.

"How many times you spend to be ready" he scolded. "Ahhh sorry" I spoke.

We walked towards the car which was parked infront of exit gate of house, I opened it's door and sat in beside him.

He started the engine.

After a while, we are far away from his house, I was looking outside of window, enjoying the view, "you like rain that much?" Namjoon asked. I nodded my head.

A weird silence were going on and then i shouted "see, cafè.. let's go there" he looked over me, "okay, I'm feeling hungry too" he voiced.

We arrived at the café, and he parked his car beside it.