𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

______

The following day, I find myself seated next to Jisoo at Namjoon's company. She's dressed in a cute top and yellow trousers.

"Hey, guess what? I have breaking news. Is it true that you and the boss..." she asked with a big grin.

How will I tell her that we're couples Only for one month..after one month she will hear that we broke up

"Yeah, we're a couple," I said with a smile. "It's like we're in a Kdrama, but my boss is really strict.

How do you put up with him?" she teased me. I giggled at her question.

Suddenly, a boy caught my attention as he sat on a chair. His eyes were fixed on my face.

"Who's that guy and why is he staring at me?" I asked Jisoo.

"He's Park Jimin, our boss's cousin. They're not related by blood, but they're really close to each other," she explained to me.

Then, someone called Jisoo from somewhere and she had to leave.

The guy came closer to me and said, "Oh, so you're the girl who has stolen my cousin's heart.

You're beautiful, y/n," he said with a smirk and a wink.

"Wow, how did you know my name?" I asked in astonishment.

He grinned and said, "I have information about every employee here, and you're really special. It's not possible that I don't know about you."

"What do you mean by special?" I asked. "You're special because you're so beautiful and smart.

You're Miss Universe to me," he flirted and bit his lower lip.

I looked at him with a questioning expression.

He laughed and showed me a newspaper that was on the table. There was a photo of me and Namjoon sitting in a café.

"Oh my god! I didn't know that if I became his girlfriend, I would become famous.

What's this 'CEO Kim Namjoon's new affair'?"

"You're Namjoon hyung's girlfriend now, so get used to this," Jimin said. "If you agree, we can have lunch together," he offered.

"Yes, sure," I agreed. Suddenly, Namjoon appeared with a bandage on his head.

"No! We're going to an important meeting, so she will eat lunch with me.

And would you please stop flirting with my girlfriend?" he scolded Jimin.

"Flirting? Me? Nah! I was just trying to get to know her better.

After all, she's my future sister-in-law," he said and rubbed his neck. "No need for this at all. Come to my office," he said.

"Some people attacked you yesterday, and we're hearing news from the police.

Uncle is worried. You should talk to him," Jimin said to Namjoon, but he received a glare from him.

"Mr. Kim is acting. He doesn't care about me. Now let's go to the office!" he yelled, and maybe indirectly, his father too.

Namjoon pulled Jimin's hand and led him into his cabin.

I think he hate his father so much.

And then, Jisoo called me, and I started focusing on my work again.

~~~~~

We're eating dinner at home, and I asked him, "Did you read the newspaper? I had no idea we needed to put on a show for everyone."

"I know! We have to do this, and you must make a habit of dealing with the media," he said while eating a slice of tomato.

"Do you think your father is angry with you?" I questioned. "I don't know, and I don't care about him anymore," he responded with a sigh.

We were both silent for a while, but it only lasted a few minutes.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I saw the contact name as Jongdae and picked up.

"Hey y/n, I need a favor," he asked. "Do you only remember me for help or work?" I yelled at him. "Y/n, I'm..." he voiced.

Forget it! Just tell me what kind of help you need," I said. "I'm in jail right now.

"Please help me," he spoke in a sad tone. "Jail!!! Did you murder someone, Jongdae?" I exclaimed and stood up from my chair.

"No, I just got into a fight with some boys, and the police arrested me too," he spoke.

"Okay, I'll help you," I said in a calm voice, and then he hung up the call. I looked at the phone screen sadly.

"What's going on? You can tell me," he said, trying to comfort me.

"Jongdae is my bf who's in trouble. He's in jail, and I don't know how to help him," I explained.

I explained everything about Jongdae and my family.

"Oh, so Jongdae is the reason why you're stuck in this city without any job or house," he spoke. I nodded in agreement.

"Maybe he got me into trouble, but he has also helped me every time.

I have to help him," I mumbled. "Hey, I know I've asked for your help many times, but I don't trust anyone here apart from you.

Please help me," I asked him with shining eyes.

"You know what? You look really cute when you're worried," he spoke and giggled.

He held my hand and took out his phone to call some people, then gazed at me.

"Your boyfriend will get out of jail soon. Now, let's go somewhere to make your mood happy," he spoke and smiled.

"Where are we headed this time?" I asked him curiously. He didn't said anything but gave me a cute grin in response.

We've arrived at the place, but I can't see anything because he told me to keep my eyes closed until we got here,

"Y/N, open your eyes," he said. I opened them and exclaimed, "Oh my god!!!" while grinning widely.

TO BE CONTINUE

----