𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

____

"I bet the farm on a baseball game and were about to hit the jackpot, but ended up losing everything.

That's why i suggested we make a run for it, but i couldn't come with you because someone was after me." Jongdae explained.

"Don't get upset. I did this all for you," he murmured, reaching out to hold my hand, but I withdrew it angrily.

"You're taking advantage of me? You never meant to help me, did you?" I shouted.

"If you really cared about me, you wouldn't abandon me in a foreign land just for money," I said sorrowfully.

"But this cash is for both of us," he muttered.

"I don't care about money. All I want is a calm and serene life," I replied, letting out a deep sigh.

But even after seeing Jongdae, my heart yearned to be with Namjoon.

Before he could utter a word, a group of boys joined us at our table, and I noticed Jongdae's expression turning somber.

"J-Jongdae, are they your acquaintances?" I asked tentatively.

"Umm.."

"You really think that? Do you believe that if you don't pay us and try to flee, we'll let you get away?" He reprimanded.

Maybe they're who chased Jongdae

"Get up and leave now, both you and your lovely lady," he whispered with a smirk.

"What you're thinking about?" He mumbled,

That man and his associates are giving me and Jongdae dirty looks, and I looked at Jongdae, who let out a sigh and gestured to leave.

We both silently came out,

They led us down a dimly-lit alley, where there was no one in sight. Two men grabbed both me and Jongdae.

"I swear, I don't have any money!" Jongdae exclaimed.

"That's enough! I know you gave her the bag. Hey, girl, tell me where that bag is," he spoke in a frigid tone.

"No! Don't give it to him!" Jongdae yelled, causing every guy to turn and look at him.

I headbutted the man who was holding me right in the nose.

He let out a scream of agony, and I made an attempt to flee. "Hey, girl! Come back or I'll shoot!" he screamed.

One of the guys came over and grabbed me again, and I spoke up, "Hey, Jongdae, why don't you just give them the bag? If they kill us and sell our organs, they'll only get this money."