𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

______

I exclaimed, "Daddy, what on earth are you doing here? This isn't a leisure destination that you can visit anytime you!"

"Namjoon, where were you? And who is she? Have you forgotten that your loyalty lies with Hangyoung?" He spoke in a composed tone, but it made me furious.

"Stop pretending like you care! You don't need to be aware of my whereabouts and activities.

Don't attempt to manipulate me." I shouted.

"That's enough! I assumed that you would eventually give up and return, but you're acting insane now!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, while Y/N gripped my arm.

"You're dishonoring your father for a girl who was even rejected by her own family.

Since she came into your life, you've been encountering numerous issues. Get rid of her." He criticized, while giving Y/N a menacing look.

I clenched my jaw, "You're overstepping your boundaries!" I shouted, causing the entire house to reverberate with my voice.

"I won't tolerate any more remarks against Y/N! And how dare you speak about love and family?" I retorted.

"For you, love and family are nothing more than a business transaction! You don't value my life, so please stop acting to be a good father." I spoke, tears streaming down my face.

"You're screaming at me over a girl you barely know?" He exclaimed, "Don't forget that I gave you this reputation, money, wealth, and luxurious lifestyle. She's only here for your money." He bellowed.

"Not everyone is after your money! If Namjoon was an ordinary person, I'd still be with him. I love him, not his wealth." Y/N spoke with confidence, giving me the strength to speak up.

"For Y/N, I'm willing to lose all my riches. Her love and support are enough." I said, holding her hand and gazing deeply into her eyes.

"Don't say such foolish things like your mother! Maybe she has a mental disorder when it comes to love, and that's why you have it too." He yelled, his words pushing me over the edge.

The statement left me feeling silent and melancholic. I sank down to the floor, but Y/N's gentle hand on my shoulder offered me comfort.

I glanced over at Y/N and her smile immediately lifted my spirits."For now, please leave." I muttered to my father, avoiding his gaze.

I overheard my father muttering something under his breath.

"Fine! But don't come running to me when this girl leaves you." He spoke bitterly.