beginning part 2

Hey! For those seven or eight people that watched the first part of the book I'm really grateful it took your interest
I will try to not disappoint!
Also to let you know when im gonna update the book bit by bit it's gonna be only on weekends for know
So if I'm gone for like a whole week don't be surprised.
With this being said.... Have fun reading this!!!1!!1!

- <---(it's him)

/22:28 pm. When Steven finished getting his donuts thus returning home and Y/n rushing towards at the super marked to get some groceries for the night/

/Steven pov/

Steven: "and then he launched one of the bad guys against the entire group and managed to scare them off! Like it was nothing! It was soooooo cool"
Steven said excited to explain the gems about how he got saved from getting probably beaten up.

Pearl: "oh thank the stars you didn't get too hurt! We're so sorry for not being there" pearl said hugging Steven
Amethyst: "aw come on pearl don't get too worried , Steven over here is ok thanks to a random stranger- wait... Why did he even helped you? Don't tell me he asked you someth-"amethyst was soon shut by garnet , garnet knowing that amethyst may say something inappropriate for his age (he's 11 yet btw) yet not so far from being true she kneels a little and asks him.

Garnet: "did he asked you for something in return or forced you In something?"

Steven: "what? No! He and I where talking about donuts even- wait why would you think that?"

Garnet: "well sometimes there's horrible people that hide their intentions by doing kind deeds , seems like it's not the case... Good to know that."

Pearl: "well Steven I'm going to prepare dinner , when you're done go to sleep ok?."

Steven: "ok pearl :>"

When pearl finished making dinner for Steven, he ate it and went to the upper part of the cabin where there was Alot of cushions and mantles forming a big sleeping zone, Steven got comfy and got fast asleep.

Pearl: "it's worth it seeing him smile but... What are we gonna do now? Some group of kids as he described wanted to hurt him!"-pearl said with a worried face.

Amethyst: "maybe we can ask the dude that helped him for help? Lol"
Pearl: "amethyst take this seriously! Steven could really got injured and by his own kind!"
Garnet: "even though the idea is not that bad , maybe he did help Steven out of kindness, wouldn't hurt to at least try besides we can't bring Steven with us at these dangerous missions"

Pearl:"... So who will ask him?" Pearl asked , agreeing a little on the idea.

Garnet: "we will think about that later on when the sun rises." Garnet said walking to her room, pearl nodded and also walked to her room , amethyst just laid on the couch and brought out a psp.

//8:55 am, your pov//

The alarm that I've set to get to my interview set off and woke me up.
It was annoying but I had to put loud meme sounds to wake me up.

Y/n"arghh.. good morning.." I said silently to myself while stretching a little, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom to get a shower. After finishing with the shower you took your towel , cleaned your teeth and changed your clothes, putting the ones from yesterday in a washing machine that was installed already in the house.
Y/n: "wait at what hour was the interview? Dangit I forgot-" you while you checked quickly In your phone , it was set for 9:30 am according to the messages they exchanged with you.
Y/n"phew... Thank god I don't have to go running like my old days at school, I somehow managed to get late even when I did go early heh" you chuckled a little sitting on the couch and watching some TV , you were watching the awesome world of gumball (based show B])