after a few weeks... we encounter the finale?

It's been weeks even months since we talked to the diamonds , and today would be time I check their progress with garnet , to see if anything bad happened on the way just to help.

Y/n:"garnet should we... Together, be back at the colonies? Maybe something changed"

Garnet:"now that you mention it , yeah we should get back and check, itll be quick with the teleporter on the kindergarten Soo.."
Y/n:"hehe let's go then!" I grabbed their arm and together we rushed towards the colonies, not before messaging Steven about it and letting him and the group now we will be at the diamond colonies.

When we got in the kindergarten and used the teleporter to blue diamonds colony.... Everything suddenly changed, the aura seemed more... Happy? I don't know but I suddenly don't cry my eyes out without no reason.

Y/n:"I'm not crying... Strange"

Garnet:"the garden also changed here! It looks similar to ours... Maybe they got the same ideas as a coincidence"
Y/n:"yeah... Look the gems are also more lively and happy!" I said while I saw some small gems running and some guards talking

After a few steps we encounter blue diamond again.

Blue Diamond:"oh hello there y/n and garnet! How has it been?" Blue diamond greeted us in a cheerful way, wow.

Y/n:"pretty good and you? Stuff really changed here!"

Blue diamond:"you see I've changed most of the stuff.. I still like blue flowers but I kinda recreated your garden... I kinda saw it and it was beautiful really."

Garnet:"ah so it wasn't a coincidence, well at least it helps... So in the end you did move on."

Blue diamond:"indeed , thanks to Stevens words and help of the diamond I did move on, now I don't have that sadness area around and everyone here seems so cheerfull as well! You two should check on the progress in yellow diamond it will amaze you"

Y/n:"oh now I'm excited to see how did it go for them"
Garnet:"yeah me too!"

After exchanging some words with blue diamond, we used their teleporters to travel towards yellow diamonds colony, to our surprise.. the gems who where the corrupted fusion were intact?! Wow that was fast, and the gem beast as well was walking around , she looked like a peridot but her duty was to fix broken structures with some glue that she could put with her gem weapon, a cannon of sorts.

???:"wow wait you're the one who poofed me!"

Y/n:"I uh... Am sorry I guess?"

???:"no actually I don't mind it I was in agony that one time , I thank you even for you help heroes, what are your names?"

Y/n:"my name is y/n and this is my partner"

Garnet:"hello I'm garnet , a fusion , a good one though not to get confused"

???:"oh I see! My name is gelem! I know a pretty bad name... But it resembles mostly my duty to fix the broken walls! And I have Soo much work to do apparently! Finally finally!" The girl yelled cheerfully , she seemed so energetic , apart from her we've got the corrupted fusion who terrified me in front of me , two girls one of them was tall with dark clothes maybe that's why it looked almost invisible in the night... And then the other part of them probably was the other gem who got claws but why these two?

Suddenly the tall one spoke up

???:"uhm-... Mister I don't wanna annoy you much but I just wanna apologize for scaring you so much that one time , even though you are strong! I would like to thank you for saving me and my friend, my name is vera , their name is cly , both of our duties were well... For sneaking and patrol over all"