tears of the rain, fury of sparks , and absolute control.

After resting for today we got welcomed with a better looking ship out of the materials I offered last evening , and some of the statues I removed from the garden along side garnet.

For some reason , gems can do spaceships with rocks as well SOMEHOW and I didn't notice
And damn there was enough materials if I did notice

Y/n:"so how did it go?"
Peridot:"we tested it and it works like wonders! We can all fit but... Who will take care of the ranch and the house?"

Y/n:"I asked Connie and their mom, they agreed on the issue , now let's get ready because we're gonna have a big talk with the diamonds, remember they aren't your Superiors anymore but people who harmed you."

Jasper , peridot , lapis and spinel nodded and started getting their stuff ready , same went with the garnet , you , Steven , amethyst and pearl

Garnet:"y/n , if we mess up , I just want to tell you it was an awesome adventure to be living alongside you" I hugged them after they said that

Y/n:"I can say the same garnet... Let's hope we can live up to another day."

We got ready and all entered the space ship, waving goodbyes to connie and their mom who kindly would help to watch over the house while we're gone.

After a long while , we were getting towards... Gem homeworld.
Pearl explained to us that when we step out of the ship we would have to fight , but we do not shatter the gems we poof on our way just poof them and leave as soon as possible

I knew that but it was just for peridot , spinel , jasper and lapis, just to prevent them doing a genocide.

With that out of the way we finally arrived at homeworld but... The place was more blueish? It was like a huge garden , it had other colored flowers but mostly they were blue.

After expecting to fight some gems they acted very weird and just bowed down , like they were expecting our arrival

Y/n:"ok this is already creepy, but at least we don't have to face a trillion gems."

Garnet:"why did they bow down? Did they expect us?"

Amethyst:"this is gonna be like some creepypasta stuff , I'm calling it! I think..."

Even though we got the path secured for some reason , we still looked everywhere just in case anything wanted to ambush us

Spinel:"I don't remember blue diamonds place being like this... At all.."

Suddenly tears where getting out of my eyes , tearing down and revealing my mask.

Garnet felt her hair a bit odd and when she grabbed Steven out he was crying as well

Garnet:"Steven? Are you alright?"

Steven:"I'm good whats wrong? Oh wait I'm crying?"

Pearl:"y/n and Steven are crying without notice? Something is so off.. maybe this is blue diamonds power, but why?"

Peridot:"since decates she was making gems sad.. since that's all she could do, everyone around them that's human apparently drop tears without noticing and will cry until they leave blue diamonds area."

Y/n:"you know what imma drop the mask , this place is weird as hell and the gems expected us so.."

Garnet:"alright Steven walk alongside me, be careful if anything happens tell us."

Steven:"okie"

We still followed the path that some gems created , until we meet blue pearl and her diamond.

Blue pearl:"oh so you've arrived , welcome!"

Y/n:"drop the act , where's the group of gems that's gonna ambush us"