clowns and chaos Arises again.

We've spent so many days... Months... Training , time did go so fast didn't it?

When I look at my friends I almost cry sometimes due to how happy I am

Garnet would try to cheer me up thinking I was sad but I try to convince them I was just too happy, they still hugged me and I hugged back.

The amount of friends I've made, and I've got a wonderful girlfriend, I don't care what anyone says or what evil comes up, I will still love them with all my heart just like they do.

But today something weird happened to the sky, like something a bit purple or pink was coming down the sky...

Suddenly a spaceship hits the beach.

Y/n:"it's gonna be one of those days isn't it?"

Steven:"yeah with the difference that we will kick their butt if they try something.. I-I hope at least."

Garnet:"I hope I don't mess up like last time.. I just hope."

Y/n:"I know everyone's nervous, but we've got this, we can win, maybe even they don't even come with violent tendencies still let's not lose our guard."

Everyone nodded and look carefully at the ship

Pearl:"it reminds me of rose but... Who else would be still using these spaceships?"

Y/n:"maybe it's someone else trying to get revenge on rose or Steven for 'abandoning' them issue.. but I don't wanna assume" I said while inspecting the shadows emerging from the door.

???:"oh hey! If it's isn't rose and the rebels... And whoever that guy is I don't even know who he is..."

Y/n:"haha real funny, if you are needing some help buddy , this gem right here is my best bud steven , NOT rose"

Spinel:"aww come on don't lie, besides I know the fact they can shape shift into different forms just like any diamond... Or experience gem- well that doesn't matter! , I will get them back home! They shouldn't have left me casted aside for so long..." She said while bringing out a scythe, a pretty huge one, that thing perhaps one shot gems as well.. I might need to do the thing...

Spinel:"my name is spinel... Maybe the last name you idiots will hear but for now let's have some fun before I get to reach my goal , it's simple anyways!" She yelled charging at us , I swear she's more cocky than I expected.. maybe even more than me.

I've grabbed one of the ends of the scythe with great strength while pearl attacked them with the spear multiple times, she then got suddenly grabbed by one of spinels arms and gets thrown away, same thing with me.

Garnet tried to launch their gauntlets towards spinel and quickly dodged their attacks.

Garnet:"damn you're fast... But I'm faster!" I've heard them say , punching at sudden max speeds at spinel and wounding them a bit they fallen down.

Garnet:"that will be a lesson to you, but are you alright though?"

Spinel:"No please help..."

Me not trusting what spinel was planning I was charging a spindash while garnet was helping them get up

Then suddenly when she tried to ambush them I blocked their blow with my spindash , kinda injured a bit.

Garnet:"Y/n! Damnit why did I help you!?" She said mad at spinel , quickly giving them a kick on the legs paralyzing them a bit

Spinel:"you don't understand do you? I'm just having fun! Fun I didn't have IN EONS SINCE ROSE LEFT ME TO ROT" she said while suddenly jumping like a spring and poofing garnet