sigh... teen Titans go.. I suppose.

Today , since you crossed the line in the center of the universe, you already had a home created withing the many cartoon characters , your neighbour is literally courage the cowardly dog , which was awesome to you. (For me too)

When you started to rest with your friends.. suddenly in the middle of the night , some shadow came and took you while unconscious to god knows where...

-mean while , in the teen titans universe, probably the same unfunny joke happening where robin gets his crap beaten every single time for no reason-

Although robin yet again failed to impress Starfire, he tried and tried, only because Starfire is a literal alien , and did not understand humans, or at least whatever robin was doing.

Beast boy:"oh boy, surely not any generic villain activity will occur again, I'm winning against this crab I challenged to monster brawls!"

Cyborg:"is that even a game or you made it up?"

Beast boy:"nope , check it out dude!"

-while beast boy indicates, hes literally getting beaten by a crab at a monster fights simulator , since he only left the controller for a second he got soloed by a crab- (do not let beast boy cook ever again fr 🔥)

Cyborg:"heh , well good luck with it beast boy!" -cyborg still cheers for beast boy , while going to the fridge and getting some breakfast-

-Raven , as usual, she sighs in agony , probably annoyed for the slightest thing.-
Beast boy:"eyyy raven! Good morning! , are you ok?"

-Raven looks at beast boy with an unamused look , answering his question-

Raven:"some random stuff started to vanish from my room , I wouldn't wanna blame you but I would , did you enter my room last night?" -Raven asks with an angry tone-

Beast boy:"n-no! Besides why would I , I some times sleep more than usual"

Raven:"... Good point"

Beast boy:"also, if you're gonna accuse someone , so will I! Where the hell went my actual copy of monster brawls from 2007?! I was gonna challenge that against the crab and now he's winning against me cuz he has the most recent version, which I haven't played at all!"

Raven:"like I would care for some silly monster fight simulator... But no, I didn't , I was too occupied trying not to destroy the world because someone entered my room , and stole my pony collection! And yeah say whatever I love those things still."

-robin , possibly interested in the convo , just diches Starfire when she started on whatever he was doing to flirt with her-

Robin:"I got stolen a very important poster too , whoever is doing this , we must find him!, wait... Maybe it is the collector!"

Beast boy:" the what now?'

Robin:"the collector , that guy who tried to steal our TV but failed because it was wired in the wall?"

Beast boy:"ohhhhh that guy! Maybe it was him!"

Cyborg:"and he also probably took our cookies , like he just left the rest but not the cookies how rude!"

Raven:"well the matter now is to find him , any ideas how to find him?"

Robin:"oh actually it's pretty easy , teen titans GO!" -with that robin just jumps out of the window breaking it , the rest not bothered even if they have flying abilities, they just go down with the elevator, when they get down , they see robin with its bones broken , but he quickly gets up unfazed somehow-

-mean while... At some place of the teen titans go universe-

Y/N:"yawn!.... Mmm? Where the f___ am I? And why can't I swear?"