murtiverse issues require multiverse solutions

Very known characters from this multiverse where around , from regular show , through adventure time , Craig and the forest , Clarence, even the teen Titans where there! And the justice league too!

Y/n:"a-and I have to socialize with all of them?! They're my childhood heroes!"

Uncle grampa:"I understand the anxiety and such but we should remain calm , after all you will just greet batman good morning like it was the usual Tuesday Hehehe"

Y/n:"perhaps you're right but I just can't stop being excited, well unless I'm here cuz something bad happened-"

Princess bubblegum:"oh Y/N! You're here just in time and uhhh don't ask me why I know your name"
Pearl:"I pretty much told you bubblegum" pearl said with a smug look towards bubblegum , she just gives an unamused look and then goes back to you.

Princess bubblegum:"well let me introduce myself , my name is bubblegum, I am the princess of the kingdom of ooo , and I am from the adventure time world! we all called you around the center of the universe with a reason" princess bubblegum spoke while leading you to some place , garnet waving a bit , you probably know why as you see them hug Steven, you were alright with separating from them for atleast a little.

Y/n:"i have no idea what reason , but if it's problematic I'm willing to help"
You said , though you battled much hellish corrupted creatures and almost probably the gem leaders , you still managed to come out on top and even got sudden strength... Maybe princess bubblegum can explain that.

Princess bubblegum:"I'm glad about the optimism and courage, but I'm gonna have to inform you of what you are first, since it's partially why you were interested in enter this world, right?"

Y/n:"and because literal uncle grampa invited me over hehe.... Though yeah you're right, know anything about uh my power and such"

Princess bubblegum:"yeah! Well let me tell you the quick way since we're not here for old stories , maybe I could tell you later in detail if you needed it , your old descendants of the light, they're heroes of the cosmos that interact as stars though with much more energy than the usual one due to their ability to increase said energy , and you are exactly the last one! Or at least around this galaxy... Maybe there's more but let's not bring our hopes too much"

(Wow... What a boomer but eh at least I know a bit of what I am) you thought to yourself , quiet while listening to princess bubblegum

Princess bubblegum:"though there's been different kinds of star heroes , you specifically are one of the strongest ranks , your star power is almost limitless and I bet you can even increase the strength of it , thus why I called you here we might need you to help us with something, in different worlds to be specific"

Y/n:"oh? And what's the issue with the world's right know?"

Princess bubblegum:"well you see.... Villains which most of them are supposed to be destroyed , are back! All of them! Not only the lich but even more! Bill cipher, the nowhere king, and counting from what I've gathered from my colleagues"

Y/n:"oh crap, wait do you expect me to fight those?! I mean the ones I fought we're a bunch of softies and most of them we're creatures out of control! I can't possibly even move with the literal L I C H" you said a bit dumbfounded

Princess bubblegum:"but we need you! .... Maybe garnet was wrong when saying you were the stronges-"

Y/n:"ok from where I start?" You said quickly , if garnet saw that much in you then you didn't want to disappoint them , at all costs.

Princess bubblegum:"hehe that's the spirit, now I'm not gonna send you against the most strongest, though they're all strong on their own , I will try to send you to those who weaknesses are clear, for instance bill cipher will be your first 'somehowrevivedvillain' to fight , ok y/n?"