familiar faces but now blinded by hatred.

As usual , you woke up early in the morning , feeling the warm embrace of garnet , you hugged back more tightly, waking them up quickly.

Garnet:"mm... Good morning my star"
Y/n:"rise and shine my dear, hehehe"
You quickly chuckled at your own pun , garnet smiled but felt... Tired?

Garnet:"how about we just stay like this the whole day? Im tired..."
Y/n:"i understand garnet but , what if princess bubblegum pulls up one of her crazy schemes just to wake us up?"
Garnet:"i hate how right you are about her, yeah we should get up...."

You felt guilty however , since they were actually tired

Y/n:"You know what? Let's just stay , if she doesn't like it I don't care"
Garnet smiled smiled a bit , and began to kiss you in the lips slightly, as always you felt like in heaven , although the kiss lasted shortly , you cuddled with garnet , letting her sleep while you stood awoke , watching over her.

Pearl:"hey y/n , sorry to enter but will you to go today?"
Y/n:"nah , you can tell princess bubblegum I won't be going today , besides I saved like five worlds I think? We're doing mostly fine"

Pearl:"alright then.. I'll be back shortly" pearl left after you said that, while you looked after a sleeping garnet , you felt also somewhat guilty of their sleeping habits , but it just feels so good to cuddle with them,and you knew they somewhat liked it aswell.

Moments later , pearl got back

Pearl:"sorry I tried to convince them , they want you there immediately"
Y/n:"damnit , fine well go."

You took notice of garnet actually waking up just fine, you smiled at them again

Garnet:"ah.. sorry y/n hope i didn't get too lazy hehe"
Y/n:"its alright , but princess bubblegum is being annoying , we should head there right now"
Garnet:"knew it , let's get ready, thanks pearl for at least trying"

Pearl:"a-ah it's fine really"

You and Garnet got prepared rather quickly, as you both went to the giant cafeteria holding hands.
as you followed Garnet closely , you both got onto princess bubblegum's room, which was more of a lab.

Princess Bubblegum was there , as she looked back

Princess bubblegum:"ah there you are , a bit later than usual" she looked a bit as she still continued her research"
Y/n:"yeah sorry I was being lazy hehe"
Garnet looked a bit sad as you lied back then and quickly patted you.

Princess bubblegum:"it's alright , but please avoid this being too often in the future , for now you don't actually have to patrol or destroy any villain threat , they're being rather quieter than usual in all universes we saw them travel..."
Y/n:"weird... So why did you call us here..?" You said , closing your eyes confused.

Princess bubblegum:"of course to gain research and knowledge into why these villains have even came back to life , when they weren't supposed to even if lore accurately they could , like bill for example... That's why I revived hi-"
Y/n:"YOU REVIVED WHO?!" you interrupted princess bubblegum

Princess bubblegum:"relax! He's contained , I actually just used one of his pieces to give his conscience, although the piece i gave him was... Heavily damaged by your attack, which made him stay in this lil cage without any significant magic in this plane at least!"

Bill cipher:"this is rather humiliating... And who would've seen that coming from the golden child..."
Y/n:"phew.... Damn you scared me back there, so he's basically vulnerable now? Neat let's just finish him of-"

Princess bubblegum:"how about... We interrogate him and maybe give him a chance?"

You were confused , but then shook you head and nodded , maybe trying to interrogate a literal psychopath would totally work out , yeaaaah :).