still around

Today I woke up being cuddled again by garnet, it feels nice since yesterday we worked so much,  about the building the drill, fighting malachite and separating them, possibly protecting a civilization of... Living watermelons?
Even though I discovered new powers.. I asked myself so many questions on how it happened, some entidy is probably living in me? If I have been given said power can I use it at free will? I was confused about it
I decided to call it myself super mode
When I did get into super mode I get the ability to fly and enhanced speeds...

I still wonder who that was and why It talked to me.

Garnet:"good morning dear, did I... Bother you?"
Y/n:"you would never, also... I was just thinking about yesterday."
Garnet:"oh about your... Wait does it have a name?"
Y/n:"no that I know but I decided to call it super mode, sorry if it isn't like an awesome name"
Garnet:"don't need to apologize for that, I like it it's simple and good at the same time" garnet smiled and hugged tighter

Y/n:"I hope I didn't worry you too much-"
Garnet:"you need to be more careful, you almost unfused us when we were alexandrite, good thing we still managed to keep it down and fought back against malachite"

Y/n:"I will be more carefull I promise"
Garnet:"... Are you sure?"
Y/n:"I do"
Garnet:"alright I'm sorry for being this serious dear but I need to, you matter to me so much I couldn't think of losing you and wouldn't bear with it"
Y/n:"thanks... I also do care so much about you that's why I fight alongside you, no matter the odds I'm fighting against"
Garnet:"y/n..."
Both of our lips connected again, before anyone noticed us though we quickly stopped

Y/n:"hey I forgot about lapis and peridot, should I check them out?"
Garnet:"if you want, just be safe alright?"
Y/n:"I will be , I will be back soon"
I stood up and prepared myself , showered , brushed my teeth , the usual practically and went outside walking towards the ranch

Y/n:"I hope those two are alright , as well as lion" I mumbled to myself and took notice of the two probably arguing about something

Lapis:"oh hell no, I'm not sharing this place with the person who literally kidnapped me!"
Peridot:"well I left that stuff behind now, no need to be a crybaby"
Lapis:"crybaby?! Don't you hear yourself?! Anyone would friking cry if they are kidnapped or captured"

Y/n:"hey, did I come at the wrong time?"
Peridot:"oh, no actually you got in right in time , she actually woke up now"
Lapis:"y/n are you associated with her seriously?!"
Y/n:"well long story short..., She's just trapped here and decided that why not would join us, but hey she did help save the planet"
Lapis:"from what specifically?"

Y/n:"well basically there were a type of gem that if it finished fusing it would pop out on the surface , it was on the core of the planet, if that were to happen we all would have actually died because of the high temperatures, also because the fusion also breaks parts of the earth or at least was about to"

Lapis:"I- damn that's too much"
Y/n:"yeah , also why did you give up so easily? What... What happened with the angered princess I've met?"
Lapis:"huh? No way I was gonna fight back a jasper yet a peridot full of equipment to destroy me"
Peridot:"... I tried to go more easy on you but jasper is just... Jasper you know , she was holding grudges but I don't know what and why.."

Y/n:"so she was mad about something, maybe it was with rose?"
Peridot:"are you crazy?! She's been literally our leader once , jasper was part of this resistance of yours!"

My face went in full of shock after hearing that

Y/n:"then why the hell did she do all of this?!"
Peridot:"that's what I ask myself.. but hey I couldn't just disobey orders , besides the fact you taunted me a lot mister" peridot pouted a bit with her arms crossed
Y/n:"sorry really , I wanted anwsers and you were just aiming what seemed to be a finger gun at my face mind I tell you"
Peridot:"... Fair point."