trouble makers at the ranch!

This part of story will be starring...
Peridot!
Lapis! And.....
Jasper! Since they didn't appear on the last chapters maybe we can see now what they're up too
So let's begin!
-----------------------------------------------------------
/////////Peridot's pov////////////

I have been trying to think on how or what y/n did to be able to power up and become over time more and more stronger, I don't say that all humans couldn't have such potential but... Is dangerously a coincidence that happened like that..
Electricity usually is humans weakness alongside other many things.. but he of all people didn't just get up from that but also got stronger from it.
Maybe he isn't entirely human?? No I've seen him multiple times he doesn't appear nothing out of the world other than a human male.. strange.
As when I finished thinking or so I thought, my thoughts get interrupted by jasper trying to carry stuff and get stronger , she was helping y/n out with something but no idea what was it. It seems like a giant letter... But why?

As about lapis... She's as angered as the usual teenager or at least that's what humans call that one period of life where they get angered and emotionally unstable most of the time, usually it's not only the body but the attitude that mixes all of that.
So.. probably lapis has the attitude of the typical princess who thinks she's though but then gets fumbled up by the dragon with a single fire breath... Yeah I've read one of y/n's old books they are interesting , he gave me tons of them that would explain a lot of human stuff through tales... Or stories if you wanna make it up that way.

As I was still repairing my old limb armor which I managed to fix most of it to be usefull , then saw y/n put the letter on the front of the ranch
It had four which is written in it LPJL
What does that mean... I must ask him

I walked up to him and asked
Peridot:"hey umm... What does that mean? Or what does it say?"
Y/n:"oh those are just your initial letters! Lapis , Peridot , Jasper , and Lion! Also put a small "lives here" on the side of Lions letter!"
Peridot:"interesting , but why?"

Y/n:"well I just wanted you to feel welcomed , nothing special honestly
I've been working hard with the gems to find out a route to the old home you've been all living , if you want to return still"

Lapis:"y/n... Thanks but you didn't need too."

Y/n still told that was just something not so special trying to shrug it off , he seems to act like nothing's special or at least tries to hide it while also making so much stuff...

I wonder where did he get the money to even afford that... I guess he's paid well on that arcade that he talked about days ago, yeah I've been also answered the question on what humans do in a dialy basis
They eat... Wake up early , work and the rest is what destiny has it up to them.
He is wise yet so blinded... From what I believe of course.
Because he has this... Sense of ignorance some times when talking to me or jasper
He often forgets that we tried to hurt him and his friends... Usually ANYBODY would have just shattered us by the moment they got us
Yet he spares us... And gives us a home

Jasper:"watcha think about now Peri?"
Peridot:"oh hey capitain- I mean jasper now I'm kinda free of the work right?" I stuttered a bit, even though I had my old limb armour fixed she's still a threat to me but I see no sense on why she would harm me in this moment

Jasper:"I suppose we are... I don't think I wanna do what the boss told me to do weeks back.... Y/n and the crystal gems as well as Steven welcomed us here and gave us shelter or home... I feel like calling more a home than the old place I lived." Jasper explained , I was dumbfounded by that but then shook it.

Peridot:"how about we ask y/n to show us something so we don't get bored? We mostly don't do nothing on here except you exercise and me fixing or making stuff randomly, also lapis whinning hehe.