Lumiterra

"Lumiterra, a dimension

that hopefully humans shall

never know about."

                                     -???

Created by UN himself, Lumiterra (meaning land of light)is the Earth kind of place which main purpose is to house the countryhumans.

LON(League of Nations) had the original idea of housing countryhumans in an alternate world where they would be safe and won't bother the actual humans 's life. He started to find ways to create this world by searching for spells, talking it with other organizations and even consulted Rome, proving that indeed organizations can really mess with Rome and not only countries. LON drew a map of that other world he planned to do shortly before his death. After "disappearing" and considered dead, UN took the plans of his father and continued to try to find a possible for countries to be somewhere else without bothering this world we live in.

After decades, in 1978, UN managed to finally find the correct spell with the help of some countries who also wanted that (Including URSS). And some years later, in 1985 after creating the portal and the life inside of it he called the new world "Lumiterra" which meant "Land of Light" in half-latin.

That same year the countries were allowed to move to Lumiterra, UN first considered the opinion of everyone before taking the decision of living permanently in Lumiterra. Countries went through the portal and that process of getting used to the world and installing there lasted for 5-6 months. Then there were almost no countries left on Earth.

Lumiterra is now populated by many countries, cities and states now and even though a few amount of countries are still in Earth(because of missions or because of conflicts they have), Lumiterra has the 98% of the world countries residing in it since that was its main purpose. Its growing technology has made it a good place to permanently reside in. Humans that were born inside dimension also live there, not knowing about the humans on Earth.

Lumiterra is obviously divided into many parts, these parts are mainly cities, this is because Lumiterra is meant to replicate Earth. The division of the cities are inspired by the geographical continental format of the Earth.

As seen in the map above, Lumiterra 's geographical shape is alike to a continent in Earth (Europe maybe). The center of the map is UN 's Headquarters, the place he usually resides and sends missions to Earth. In here UN sometimes hosts meetings with other organizations or countries. UN 's Headquarters have the gate or original portal that connects to Earth.

After that are the bridges, these bridges connect to the different cities Lumiterra has. There is the upper bridge which leads to the north where the Main city is located, like usually the cities are located close to the Departments of the World Academy(School where countries go), they usually call this city the European one since its near The European(Central) Department(which is basically a division of the same school)and is the city where most things are.

Another thing to say is that The World Academy where countries go as if they were in school but the purpose is actually to learn the values of being a country. Details on this on a further update.

Its quite easy for people to move around Lumiterra since its not that big as the actual Earth, so with these bridges one person that is in the Main City can easily move to the East City for example, where the Asian , Oceanian and African Departments are, although the African Department have its own city, the Southwestern City and the Oceanian Department is in the middle of these two cities. Still, the East City is quite the largest of them all and is famous for its gastronomy and Asian culture. 

There 's also other cities on the west part of Lumiterra wher the South American and Central American are(The north one is part of the Central Department).

And that will be it for now! We will be a bit busy so we don't know if we will post tomorrow, but expect another update soon! Bye!

(Map of Lumiterra WIP, the final one coming soon)