Countryhumans: Dead World Headcanon Update

Wanted to update on the Dead World Headcanon of some weeks ago. Its not much of a thing but I had this idea some days ago so now it will be uploaded here.

The Inhabitants of the Dead World are (obviously) the dead countries. All this countries reside in that world which is a clear blank space. All of this place was created by Roman Empire.

In this place the countries here can roam around while also having to do the service mentioned in A Country 's Death chapter. The thing is, lots of countries in here attempt many times to escape, but due to the Dead World purposes, they can't. Only Roman Empire can allow a dead one to get out of the Dead World.

Countries can have forms called "Illusion Forms" which are ghost versions of them, their features in this forms are creepy and nightmare fuel. They become predators that can attack each other. They could feed on alive countries 'dark emotions'.

They can haunt down humans too. But they do it in rather horrific ways like scaring little children(like some creepypastas). The countries that were quite powerful when alive are the most dangerous when dead. 

Thats already creepy for me xd.

But this "Illusion Forms" are rarely shown in a dead country unless triggered. Usually the trigger for this would be traumas or mental instability.

The Dead World is not supposed to exist either since, originally before the Roman Empire created it the countries just faded away with no return, as if they ceased to exist. But ever since Roman Empire the countries after him hadn't met that fate, but their souls reside there for eternity.

It is unknown why or how exactly the Dead World was created.

Anyways,that was the short Update for this headcanon previously introduced before, hope you liked it and bye!