Non-Countryhumans Info

"We are not alone.

There are others but not of our kind.

They still live with us though.

And we need each other."

                                      -???

(Hello! In this chapter will be detailed any Non-Countryhumans stuff from TLOCH that's completely relevant!, we appreciate if nothing here is taken seriously, thank you).

Let's move to  Non-Countryhumans for a moment. There are Cityhumans, Statehumans and Unofficial Countries. First we will explain Cityhumans. Cityhumans are (like the name says) cities, and every existent city have a personification for it. They have superhuman abilities just like Countryhumans, but are less powerful than them. Some cities can be children of their countries, but they are a minority. And cities have to be transformed like countries, same with states and Unofficials.

Cities are divided in two categories, Capitals and Regular Cities. Regular cities are just any city that isn't a capital. They are less powerful than capitals and even less powerful than countries. Regular cities can teleport like countries using portals, but is more limited since they do it with extra power giving from their countries. These category of cities have the duty of protecting their city, basically being their workers. Capitals on the other hand, have more privileges, such as having portals of their own like countries do, besides of being powerful to the level of some being considered as strong as their countries(This is rare). They work alongside the countries as well, some being very close to their countries even(But this could be because of the fact that capitals could be close relatives to their countries).

Capitals have large wings and have high ranks in their country's community, while Regular Cities don't really have wings but instead don't have a mouth(but can still speak!), and have lower ranks in their community. And that while the other cities have thought that some of this privileges may be unfair, most are still are happy for their comrades(The countries managed to keep peace between their cities).

Now its time for Statehumans. Statehumans, just like the cities, can be relatives of their country and have high ranks like capitals. They are also have very strong powers that easily compare to countries. However, Statehumans can be stronger than capitals but still don't reach a country 's level. Statehumans can be considered Provinces in this AU. They have wings but do not have eyesight(technically blind). Some capitals have a bit of fear towards States since they could beat them up in a fight, at some point they respect them as well. 

Statehumans and Regions are basically alike, just that Regions really lack of eyesight and at some point are mute too. Regions however, are at another level that is nothing compared to a state 's power.

When battles or wars happen, Regular cities can chose their side of the war they wishing to win(Even the enemy's country side, but the big mayority are very loyal). Capitals however have to stay fully loyal as their main duty is to be a supporter of their country. Same goes for States.

And besides from those, there are also a sub-type of Countryhuman called Unofficial Country which are countries that are not yet a representation of a country yet. In TLOCH, countries can become countries even if they don't yet represent anything. In the future they get their represented land but meanwhile they are not proper representations, they are Unofficial. Confederate States is an example of a Unofficial Countryhuman, he was born before the civil war and meanwhile America(USA) did got a land after the revolution, he didn't until later. Unofficials countries are part of a country bloodline(because they are countries). 

There are also Unofficial Cities and states that basically don't have a proper thing to represent, but they will in the future. 

Cities can reproduce with states, as well as they can with countries. States and Unofficials can do the same too. They even can reproduce with humans!(But it's a bit unlikely). This is why some countries are relatives of cities or states. 

In Lumiterra, Unofficial countries,cities and states can go to the academy there too, but they have their own proper lessons since, unlike officials, they yet don't have a land. So they have another type of training there. 

By last, we will say that a there are also Transforming Humans (Humans that are going to be countries in the future). This type of humans are most from country bloodlines and are more of them in Lumiterra. When a this type of human is going to become a representation, it's not known whether is going to be a country or a city or a state. 

And thats all! We made sure to upload faster today. The image above is their shields(like some sort of symbol). Hope you liked it and thank you for reading, bye!