Canonic Event +Extras

"The times we lose someone are painful.

We all suffer a lost like that in our lives.

However, although its tragic,

we 've got to learn to move on."

-???

(Here a lot of things are going to be explained.Also Happy late Father's Day!). (We appreciate if no one takes the stuff here seriously. No hate!, thank you all).

First thing we will like to explain here and is very vital is that countries have a gender pattern in TLOCH.Some country bloodlines are patriarchal(Mostly men) while other bloodlines are matriarchal(Mostly women). This means that some country families will have more men than women and some have more women than men( there are some exceptions to this though). 

In this AU, countries aren't born countries but instead are born human and become countries through a transformation in which they gain their flag. Although when countries are transformed into countries, they are not official countries yet. To become officially a country, they have to go through something called "Canonic Event". The Canonic Event is an event in an already transformed country that is basically inherited from father to father(or mother to mother and so). And is an event that all of the members of that family has gone through or lived.

This Canonic Event marks a country 's life for ever. It is also an event that is not that that pleasant, instead is basically the death of any of their loved ones. These events are also inevitable, like some sort of curse.

An example of a "Canonic Event" inside of a country bloodline is the English family having to witness their father 's death. This same event repeated in all of their generations, and is it doesn't necessarily have to be one Canonic Event within a country bloodline, infact some bloodlines have two or more Canonic Events. The German Family for example,have to see their father 's death along with falling in love with an Italian(Most of the Italians are mostly female in this AU beacause of the gender pattern, except Roman Empire).

Another fact of our Countries is that they don't bleed regular human blood(Unless they are not transformed yet) but instead bleed a even redder liquid called "Spectrum", although it's not considered the official name, many address it as such.

Now we will like to point out another surprising thing our countries have. As I think I already pointed out, countries have magical abilities called Countrinities. Countrinities are the special abilities that are unique of the country( Like telekinesis for example). However, in a country bloodline there could be similar abilities from a member to another member of the family,for example, in the Russian Family the mayority of Countrinities are based on ice(Like one member could control ice and the other one could turn it into shapes).

 Besides from that though, countries have an even stronger ability than the Countrinities, this are called Unleashings. Unleashings are the core power of the countries manifested from the outside. It could be said that this would be like their Ultimate form of some sort since Unleashings are incredibly powerful. 

Unlike countries,organizations also possess Unleashings but not Countrinities. In some cases organizations Unleashings are more powerful than country ones.

Usually, in Lumiterra there is something called a Tournament of Unleashings which is specially for measuring the Unleashings power rank. That Tournament will show the true power of a country 's Unleashing that will help on their future.

Unleashings can be even more powerful with a DOT(Diamond of Territory) 's energy. If a country manages to use the DOT 's energy in themselves, it's Unleashing will be 10 times more powerful than before. Even more than a organization 's one, but fortunately no one has tried this. 

Another fun fact it's that countries that represent 2 countries in one aren't fusions. They still have two countries but they don't communicate with them, they just tend to have more than one feature. For example Austria-Hungary have 2 pairs of wings since she represents two countries.(This only count the countries who represent only 2 countries, not for the unions that represent more than 2 countries).

Last thing to point out here is that countries have recorded their own history in a large history book called the History of the Legacy of Nations. This book contains secrets of the nations that even mordern countries don't even know yet, but older nations do know and might be bring up in a future. The book is currently hidden in the Afterlife.

And that's everything for now, and its all actually important! Sorry for not being active,life is very busy nowdays. Don't worry because a new story is coming soon! Bye now!