The move

" I'm not leaving ! " I shout downstairs to my mom

" yes you are ,now get in the car !" She replied back

Well, I should give you a bit more information about me . My names Emma , I'm 18 and I currently live with my mom and older brother Jacob . My mom was in an abusive relationship with my dad and decided it was best ,to get away for a while . I don't want to move and leave all my friends behind ,but on the positive side Melbourne is sunny , and there's always fit lads around their !

I scurry downstairs with the 2 suitcases in either hand , banging down the stairs as I take a step further to the door .

" finally ,now get in " my mom says pointing the the car . she takes my suitcases off me and I hop in the car .

*skip journey*

Here I am ,the plane ... ! I breathed in and out as I put my seatbelt around my body , I am actually going to leave this place .

"Attention everybody ,the plane is ready to take off ,please make sure you are strapped in and ready for this journey..."

I shut my eyes and rested my head on the side of the seat . I heard children screaming with excitement as they were ready for the trip to Melbourne for a holiday .

I sigh and soon drift into a deep sleep , imagining what my life would be in Melbourne .

~~~

" hunny wake up" my mom says lightly nudging my arm

My eyes slowly started to open as I adjusted to the light , coming from the window of the plane . my eyes widened as I saw the view of Melbourne , it was honestly amazing !

I climb over my seats and quickly grabbed my suitcases and started to make my way of the plane .

"Mom , this is amazing " I say still gobsmaked by the view

" I know " she said as her head moved side to side , looking at the view.

~~~

We walked up the path to our new house ! Huge couldn't describe this house ...

As soon as my mom opened the door I , took a look around and ran upstairs to see my bedroom .

"Oh my god " I say to myself

There was a bouble bed , a balcony and a massive wardrobe , this is a huge upgrade from my old house .

I put my suitcases by the bed and got my phone out , and was about to tweet something before my mom interrupted me !

"Go take a look around and meet some new friends" she says , I have only just got here and she wants me out of this house already.

I nodded , when she left the room I opened my suitcase and pulled out my flowered crop top along with my flowered shorts ( picture up the top) i brushed my long brownish hair and applied some makeup to my skin .

I grabbed my phone and quickly walked downstairs .

"Bye mom I'll be back at 7 ,love you " I shout as I closed the door shut .

I looked around and saw the beach , can my day just get any better I thought to my self .

I plodded to the beach , as I scrolled through twitter looking at tweets to fav and RT .

As I reached the beach I sat down on the warm sand and just enjoyed the sun .

I heard a group of boys laughing , I looked up to see a group of five very attractive boys laughing and pointing at me . why are they doing that , have I got something on me am I ugly , thoughts ran through my mind .
The laughing soon died down and I was relived ! Knowing school was tommorow , killed the mood I was on , I hate school everything about it, from the teachers , students even the food gets me pissed off .

I decided to make my way back as the it started to get cold because it was getting late .

I looked at the time ... 7:49pm ! Shit I was meant to be back at 7pm .

I started to speed walk back to the house , and finally got their .

" your late " my mom says angrily

" sorry I was enjoying the sun and I was talking to some girls I met their" I lied

"Okay , would you like anything to eat " she says waiting for my reply

" no I'm just going to go to bed " I say wanting an early night from that plane ride.

" okay ,goodnight sweety " she says kissing my forehead

" goodnight mom " I say walking upstairs

I walked into the bathroom and wiped all my makeup off to reveal my horrible natural self ! I did my business and washed my hands then opened my bedroom door .

I jumped into bed and wrapped my self in the blanket , I set my alarm for 6:30 am and placed my phone on the desk that was next to me .

I closed my eyes and let out a heavy sigh of sadness for tommorow was school ! Urg I think ..I soon drifted into a deep sleep

~~~~~~~

{Authors note}
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter ,I know it was a bit boring but the next chapters are going to be better : ) I love you

Please vote , comment and follow
Thankyou