chapter 30 :)

Emmas POV

I was crying my eyes out and all he did was watch me , nothing but watch me cry !

" forget it " he says as I heard him walk out

" Luke I'm sorry " I say looking up but he left

" LUKEEE " I scream

The door slammed shut and it was silent from then on ! It was a joke I love Luke with every ounce of my body ,why his he being like this for !

3 days later ( sorry I skipped it ! )

3 whole days I have been in my room crying nearly all day , Luke hasn't text or called me were we really over . I missed school which means I dont get to learn and that means bad grades !

I look at my phone waiting for Luke to text me or anything just so I know he still loves me but I get nothing .

I look at my lock screen and it was the picture of me and Luke smiling in bed together , my eyes started watering and I quickly wiped them .

I haven't spoke to James ,jai ,beau or skip either . I just think nobody cares anymore about me .

It's the 26th march friday which means my birthday is the 27th match Saturday ! Nobody is going to wish me a happy birthday or anything because I literally don't have nobody .

My moms at work again ! Which I find so annoying because I never have anyone to talk to anymore when I was upset or just wanted to talk to her .

I plugged my ear phones in and played ,the hills by weeknd ( listen to it please )

I started singing to the corus

I only call you when it's half past five
The only time that I'll be by your side
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, yeah
I only fuck you when it's half past five
The only time I'd ever call you mine
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, babe

*bing*

I have a message from Luke ! Omg seriously ...

Luke
Come round mine now !

I was kinda confused by what he said

To 072619916281 ( Luke's number jk I wish )
Why ...

Yes I changed his name to his number because I was confused if I still wanted to keep it!

Luke
Just fucking come here !

To 072619916281
Urm okay ...

I put on my shoes and couldn't be bothered to get changed or do my makeup .

I knocked on the front door and waited for him to open it .

" come in " he says opening the door and walking to the sofa

I walked in and closed the door behind me ,following Luke to the sofa and sitting down .