chapter 33 ;)

* WARNING : SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ ON THEN SKIP IT *

Luke's POV

I kissed Emma and she kissed back ,I wanted to let her know that she could trust me and I do love her because I do !

I placed my hand on her back and pushed it to my chest , so she was closer to me . I slid my hand down to her arse and squeezed it like I always did , she yelped which gave me a chance to slip my toungue in her mouth . I grinned in the kiss and I could literally imaging her rolling her eyes right now .

After a while of kissing her , I got my free hand and carefully unclasped her bra , not taking it off her though . she tugged at my shirt , which meant she wanted it off ,I did as she wanted trying not to break the kiss.

I then removed her bra and threw it on the floor , I could feel her getting uncomfortable as she moved closer to me . was she ashamed of her body .

" you are perfect shorty okay " I say as I looked into her eyes , she looked down . but I stopped her by placing my finger under her chin and lifting it up so she was looking at me .

" okay " I say again , she nods and I smile .

The kiss began again and I could feel her body relax more and sink in the bed . I placed my hand on her stomach and rubbed it slowely as I could feel her heart beat .

"Luke you won't like yanno " she says breaking the kiss

" what " I ask

" leave me " she says

" no ! Why would you think that " I ask

" I don't know I was just wondering " she says smiling

" I promise " I say as I kissed her AGAIN ha!

...

My hand was now cupping her breast and hers were around my waist .

I lifted my self up and hovered over her body .

I placed my hand on her shorts and waited for her answer she nodded and I pulled them down along with her undies . I did the same to mine and I looked at Emma making sure this is what she wanted .

She nodded again and I placed my member at her entrance , I looked up and emmas eyes were closed , I knew she was a virgin and its gonna hurt like a little bitch , but she didn't know I knew that hah !

I lent closer to her and pushed myself into her , causing her to bit her lip . her head turned to the side and she was bright red , I placed my hand on her check causing her to look at me .

" it won't hurt inabit " I say as I did slow thrusts into her .

" fuck " she says in pain

I slowed down and I could see emmas face was releved .

" it doesn't hurt anymore " she smiles

I start again , and with every thrust I pick up my pase every time my eyes were locked with hers .

She closed her eyes and her body arched , I placed my hand under her body so she felt more pleasure !