chapter 29

Emma's POV

I woke up on Luke's lap with his one hand on my stomach , his head was on the wall it looked uncomfortable !

I sat up and got off his lap , and looked at the time 8:27 wow I have 10 minutes to get dressed , do my makeup and walk to school ... Not gonna happen !

" my back hurts " Luke groans

I walked over to him and pushed him down so he was laying on the bed and his head was on a soft pillow

" thankyou " he says closing his eyes again

I got in to bed with him and he instantly wrapped his arms around me , and I did the same smiling .

" you know we have 10 minutes to get ready for school " I say quietly

" what !" He says julting up

" you heard me " I laugh

" we can just skyve again " he says laying back down but he didn't wrap his arms around me this time so I was cold and lonely.

" kiss " he says patting his lips

" hug " I say opening my arms

" kiss me and I'll hugg you " he says smirking

I lent over and kissed his check " shorty " he says frowning at me

" fine " I sigh

I lean over him and place my lips on his , and I could feel his grin as he kissed me ! He placed his hand on my waist that made my hips burn with the sensation of Luke's touch ! He pulled me on his lap so my chest was to his chest , with my arms around his head and his on the bottom of my back .

" morning " he says in the kiss

" morning " I say pulling away

" I didn't say stop " he says leaning to me as he kissed me again , this bloody boy haha!

His hands were now inside of my trakies placed on my bum , squeezing it every now and then making me smile .

He bit my lip asking for entrance , which I gave ! As soon as his toungue brushed against mine ,my whole body shuddered as he smirked ... It was just like firework day but in my mouth .

He pulled away to get his breath back , and smiled as he looked into my eyes .

He then hugged me because he remember out little bet we had .

~~~~~~~

" I'm gonna go shops ,do you want anything " Luke says

" na I'm good " I smile

" I'll be back in 5 " he says kissing me before leaving

That's when I remembered I wanted some icecream ,I quickly chucked my shoes on and opened the front door , and looked outside to see Luke talking to this girl . I got closer and saw it was his ex Lauren ! I stopped walking and headed back so he didn't see me .