chapter 9

I woke up In Luke's arms again , it was so comfty and warm I could just stay their all day ... Literally!

"Morning " a raspy morning voice wispered in my ear making me shiver .

"Morning " I say hugging Luke's waist more .

~~~~~~~
Everyone is awake and I quickly went back to mine to get changed and hang out with my mom for a while .

I am wearing my kinda bra type white lased top / bra and my pink flowered shorts and my white lased Cardigan . have to admit I looked good.

" so who have you been hanging around with , the last couple of days " my mom says

"Just these boys " I say smiling

"Do you like them " my mom says

"Yep there like my guy best friends " I laugh

" okay " she says raising one eyebrow

~~~~~~~~

I decided to call for the boys to see if they wanted to go to the beach or something because it was a nice day .

" heyya do you guys wanna come to the beach " I ask

" sure but it will just be me and beau " jai says

" that's okay " I smile

When beau and jai are ready we head to the beach but I was abit curious why Luke didn't want to come ?

" how come Luke isnt coming " I say

" urm ... I don't know " beaus voice was a bit shaky like he knew but didn't want to tell me .

" oh ,okay " I say with a fake smile!

We all sat down on the sand and talked about how lovely the weather was and jai decided to do some dares which made me piss my self laughing .

" okay okay ,now you have to take that lady's icecream " I say whilst laughing pointing to his next victim.

He stands up and heads towards the lady

...

" oy you give that icecream back now! " a man shouted at jai , he was proberbly going out with the lady .

Jai ran for it and the man ran after him ,he was fucking fast but I mean he was well built .

" I nearly got killed " jai says painting as he took a seat next to me

" aww jai " I say laughing

" your face was priceless " I say

" shall we head back now " beau says , as the wind hit our body's causing me to shiver.

" yer its getting cold " I say pulling the Cardigan around me .

We start to walk back to the brooks house talking and laughing as we walked .

" urm ... You carnt really come in " jai says scratching the back of his head

" oh , why " I asked confused

" urm you just carnt , sorry " he says looking sad

" oh its okay , do you wanna come mine " I ask still confused

" na ,we are just gonna stay home today , I'll see you tommorow though" beau says

That's when I saw him , that fucking dickhead ! Luke ... That's why they didn't want me to come in for , great you guys are fucking great friends hiding things behind my back .