chapter 21

1 week since the argument and we haven't talked at all , well he said he was going to apologise but never did he just ignored me and went out drinking everynight , it was even worse because we are still on holiday for another blumming week !

Every single night I wished Luke would come and hugg me and tell me everything was going to be okay and he was sorry but nothing ... I cryed all night everynight .

I am currently sitting on my bed in the room by my self , I woke up about an hour ago and this is how I spend the whole day just sitting on the bed .

" do you wanna go out with me and beau " jai says walking in the room

" I'm good thankyou " I smile weakly

" you know this is the first time we have talked to you all week " beau says sitting on the bed

" I know " I say

" its Luke isnt it " jai says sighing

I don't say anything I just burts into tears and the boys comfort me holding me just like I wanted Luke to !

" shh its going to be okay " jai says stroking my hair

" I just want to be alone " I say into jais chest

I hugg them both before they go

" just text us if you need anything Emma " beau says smiling at me and then closing the door

I sit on the bed looking at my hands peeling the nail varnish off !

3 hours went by and I was still in the same position looking at my nails, I had enough of people and having feelings for some one !

That's when he walked in , so much energy and passion ! If you don't know who I'm on about then its Luke! He didn't make eye contact with me he just grabbed his jumper and walked out , it would be better if I was invisible he knew I was hear ... I lay down and hugg the blankets close to me and close my eyes as tears escape.

I heard the door open again and I felt someone's presence beside me as their weight dropped onto the bed .

I didn't move I just cryed ...

" Emma " that voice I have been longing to hear for 1 whole fucking week ! The voice that comforts me and makes me shudder every time he says my name but this time was different I didn't feel anything this time nothing but broken.

" Emma , look at me please " his voice was desperate

I still didn't move I just didn't have any energy I mean I didn't eat anything for a week well I ate tiny meals that were like snacks.

" Emma " he said more carmer

" what " I mumble , tying not to show that I was crying

" look at me " he says

I wipe my tears and breath in turning my body around ,it ached even though I wasn't in physical pain just emotional.

His eyes meet mine and I look away after 3 seconds ! He sighed and moved closer to me .

" can we talk now " he says I just wanted to explode , he wants to talk now but he was the one who said he would talk the day after we argued not a whole week after the argument .

" you can shout at me I deserve it Emma " he says looking at me but i didn't make eye contact.

" A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK ! I CRIED EVERYNIGHT THINKING YOU WOULD COME AND TALK TO ME BUT YOU DIDN'T , YOU WOULD RATHER GO OUT TO A CLUB ! YOU DIDNT BOTHER LUKE NOT ONCE, YOU JUST IGNORED ME . DID YOU NOT KNOW How I fel...t ..I ...was..s..hurt luk...e " I shout and then burts into tears again .

He didn't say a word he just hugged me , it was the best feeling in the world being in his arms . warm and safe and feeling loved !

" I mis...sed .yo...u " I say through my tears

" I missed you to " he says hugging me tightly

We stayed in that position for about 10 minutes .

" Emma " he say in my ear

" what " I say trying not to shudder

" you look sexy without makeup on " he says kissing my jawline

I blushed "your still the same " I smile

" can we go back to normal ,Like it used to be " he says

" I don't know " I say being truthful

"I know you won't want to be my girlfriend anymore but friends " he sighs

" friends " I say smiling

" with benefits " he smirks

" Luke " I say hitting his arm

" oww " he say rubbing his arm

" come one then out of bed " he say

" but I don't want to " I moan

He grabs my hands and pulls me up ,I giggle and then stand up straight .

" just remember that I love you Emma " he says stopping me from walking

I look at the ground not wanting to say anything , I looked back up and smiled as he searched my eyes for an response.

" I love you to Luke " I sigh

" why did you sigh for " he says

" because ... I know that if I ever think about taking you back ,you will do the same and I will be broken again!" I say looking at his chest that rose and fell heavily

" but I won't Emma ! I messed up I thought you were making me jelouse so I wanted to get back at you ,but I was just being stupid and I want you back Emma ! " he says stepping closer to me .

" I want you back to Luke but its not going to be the same " I say and walk off .

I did want Luke back but I don't want to be hurt and left ahian the way Luke left me and thinks everything will be fine and we will be a happy couple again because its not that easy I wish it was that easy...

I stood in the hall way and all the memories flooded my head making me smile .

Luke's POV
I know she is hurt I did the wrong thing to leave her ,I messed up big time and I am sorry ! I want her back in my arms and kiss her and love her and hold her ... She's worth fighting for !

I didn't go after her because I didn't want to make the matter worse she needed some time to thing about everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou so much for reading this chapter

Do you think they will be together again

...

Iloveyouall x
And I'm so sorry for not posting reasently , I was on report and my mom banned me from my laptop :( but I ahvenit back now ya !

Please

Vote

And

Comment

It means alot

Byeeee :)