Chapter 18 - Everybody Meet Yana

A Week Later

Cookie POV

It's been a week since I seen Damon and now I'm finally about to meet his daughter Yana Becky just informed me that she was on her way up. I just hope she sounds good Lucious was at the lunch bar in my office I looked at him clearing my throat he turned around with a donut in his mouth humming I rolled my eyes "Lucious that is for Damon and Yana." I said he scoffed and sat down next to me "Baby I'm hungry you know Juanita isn't back from vacation yet and we didn't stop to eat nowhere." He said I huffed "That's because you wanted donuts for fucking breakfast you know what gimme it Lucious." I said grabbing the donuts from him and throwing them away. I then sat back down he looked at me pouting "So you just want me to starve right baby?" He whined I chuckled "No I don't want you to starve I just want you to eat some real food not sweets." I said he huffed and sat back in his chair pouting "Okay how about we get breakfast after this?" I asked he huffed and looked away "If you be a good boy we'll get donuts from the bakery how bout that?" I said smiling he did as well and nodded I kissed him and we heard them knocking I buzzed them in and they sat down we introduced ourselves and then the audition began and I have to say she does have quite the voice after she finished singing we offered the contract which she gladly signed and then we gave them a tour of empire. First we went into studio one where Melodie and Denzel were they were making beats for Melodie's album we went in "Hey y'all this is Yana and her father Damon Yana just signed with us." Lucious said they nodded and shook hands "Hi Yana I'm Melodie and this is my boyfriend Denzel." Melodie said Lucious coughed he still hasn't gotten used to Melodie having a boyfriend yet I laughed "Hi Melodie nice to meet you both." She said smiled we waved and left them to it after we went to studio 2 where Jamal and Michael I'm so glad they worked things out they were eating we came in introduced them then went to a couple more studios before we made it to Shardae and Blake they were just talking they introduced themselves and while Damon, Yana, and Blake were talking Me, Shardae, and Lucious were talking as well and me and Shardae noticed how Yana was staring at Blake like she was about to eat whole I looked at shardae and then at Lucious he leaned over "I really hope shardae doesn't say anything I don't wanna scare Yana away she looks like you could throw a piece of paper at her and she'll cry." He whispered I nodded laughing I looked back at Shardae she was staring at Yana as she was talking to Blake and as soon as Damon left to take a phone call she began openly flirting with Blake. She walked closer to him and rubbed his arms and he tried to move her hands from rubbing his arm she smiled "I like your tattoos how long did they take?" She asked Blake looked at her uncomfortably moving her hands but she kept touching his arms "Uh they didn't take long. What are you doing I just told you Shardae is my girlfriend move." He said angrily shardae smirked Yana chuckled "Boyfriend girlfriend that's all they are just labels." She said smiling. He huffed and move away from her "I don't care I don't want you Yana you're making uncomfortable and you're disrespecting my girlfriend." He said firmly then he sat down. I stepped in to talk to Yana before Shardae beat this girl ass "Yana that was disrespectful if Blake isn't happy with you touching him then you shouldn't touch him." I said she nodded "I'm sorry I was just taught to do what makes me happy." Yana said Shardae scoffed loudly "Right and flirting with my boyfriend makes you happy?" She asked getting up and standing next to Blake Yana looked shocked "Oh I didn't know he was you're boyfriend." She said sarcastically Shardae laughed me and luscious looked at each other and I looked at Blake I hoped he would be able to grab shardae before she swung on Yana. Shardae scratched her head smirking then she got in Yana face and looked at her "I'm bout to beatwent this bitch ass. Y'all got ten seconds to get this dizzy bitch out my face." She said I tried to hold it in but I laughed and so did everyone else Yana scoffed "Did you really just say that?" She asked shardae gave her phone to Blake "What are you talking I didn't say anything." She said mocking Yana she then looked at her watch "You got five seconds Bye Bye." She said waving then she went to sit on Blake's lap Lucious and I smirked  Yana walked out and Lucious went to talk to her and Damon. I looked at Shardae and laughed "Y'all gon be alright if she decides to stay in the contract?" I asked shardae and Blake nodded "Yeah ma I'll be alright as long as she don't forget her place then I'm good." She said "Yeah me too." Blake agreed I nodded "Alright imma go tell Lucious I'll see y'all later." I said leaving "Alright bye Ma see you later." They both said I laughed Blake and shardae haven't been together for long and he is already called me Ma he laughed as shardae looked at him "You play so much." She said laughing then she got up and they got back to work. When I reached Lucious, Damon, and Yana they were in the conference room probably so we wouldn't hear Yana complaining and Lucious wanted to avoid confrontation since she's new. I walked into the conference room and heard Yana wringing making it seems like shardae just cut up on her "My daughter didn't do anything to deserve being talking to like that." Damon complained I huffed and sat on Lucious noticing that he was tense and trying so hard not to beat Damon ass as I sat down he loosened up I sighed and pulled out my iPad that showed the footage with sound as well Damon watched it after it was over he looked at yana angrily I sat up "Damon I'm sure that you are angry with you're daughter but let me remind you that Shardae, Melodie, and Jamal are our children and they are also co-ceos of empire and we are the ceos and founders of this company meaning that whoever our kids date or invite are off limits and you two must respect their wishes or there will be consequences. Now if you don't like you are free to go somewhere else that's fine or you can stay signed with us I e already talked to Shardae and Blake and they already said it's okay with them if she stay. But I'm going to need you and daughter to realize that y'all need to stay in you're lane if this is going to work out I'll give you time to think about." I said firmly then stood up Lucious pressed the intercom button "Becky will you see Damon and Yana out please." He said Becky came and they left. Luscious looked at me smiling "What?" I said "That was sexy I love it when you go in business women mode." He said smiling I laughed "I just hope shardae doesn't end up beating that girls ass her first day." I said he shrugged "Who knows she might or she might not Yana is just gonna have to get her shit together." He said I nodded in agreement and grabbed "Well come on let's go eat I'm hungry." I said walking towards the door Lucious held it open and waited for me to walk through it "We still getting the donuts right baby?" He asked I groaned "Yes you've been a good boy you might get something else sweet later as well." I said winking he eyes lit up and he picked me up and took me all the way to the car I laughed as we were on the way to the restaurant.

5 Hours Later
9:00pm

Damon POV

I just sat in my office thinking I am so disappointed in her I can't believe she threw herself at him like that I don't know where she is getting this shit from I called her in my office and she came in with a attitude I can't believe she is mad as if she didn't just embarrass me like that and she could jeopardize her music by pulling stunts like that she huffed "Yeah dad?" "Yana do you want to stay with empire or go somewhere else?" I asked she shrugged "I'll stay at empire but as long as she stays away from me." She said I scoffed "Yana you were opening flirting with her man in front of her after he told you she was his girlfriend. If you ask me she went easy on you I mean did you see who her parents are." I said she groaned and looked away "Look Yana if you want you're music career to take off empire is the place to go I mean look at Tiana she has won three Grammys and six best selling albums and is now a superstar nobody knew who she was. It's not just her Blake just got signed and he is already number 1 on billboard top 100." I said she nodded "Now you will give Shardae, Blake, Cookie, and Lucious an apology for disrespecting them and not appreciating their offer. -But- I don't care don't you wanna be a superstar? -Yes- So ask like one and has some class and show them that you're on board and that you can be respectful got it?" I said she nodded "Yeah I got it I'll apologize tomorrow." She said then she walked out she better mean it too because for one we need the money and if she wants to follow her dream she's gonna have to be respectful.

3rd Person POV

Everybody sat down for dinner glad that Juanita came back just in time she served the food and they all smiled "Whew thank you for coming back in time cause I have been starving." Lucious said everybody looked at him "Juanita since you've been gone Lucious had refused to eat and food only junk food and when I told his big headed as to stop he swears up and down that I starved him." Cookie said everyone laughed "Lucious I was on gone for three days and you shouldn't eat all junk food." Juanita said Lucious looked down "I know Juanita I won't d it again." He said she smiled "Next time I go on vacation imma leave some food for y'all alright." She said they nodded after they prayed they starting eating and talking and Jamal being messy brung up Yana "So ma can this Yana girl really sing?" He asked Cookie "Mhm I don't think she gon stay with us though." She said "Yeah she might not Melodie you now that girl practically through herself at Blake right in front of me." Shedae said Melodie laughed "Foreall did you hit her." She asked Shardae shook her head "No but I wanted to I almost passed out trying not to." She said Lucious laughed "You are just like you're mama." He said Cookie scoffed "What you mean by that?" She said Lucious laughed again "See." He said they all laughed "But seriously shardae I talked to her and I told she needs to stay in her place if she do to much beat her ass alright." Cookie said shardae nodded and they finished eating dinner after they got down Cookie and Lucious went to their room and Jamal and Melodie went in the living room Shardae was in her room talking to the twins who were with their grandparents for the weekend once they got off the phone shardae went back downstairs "Alright come y'all I got my clothes." She said picking her bag up Melodie and Jamel got up "Yeah we should probably go I'm sure mom and dad are going to love having the house to them selves this weekend." Jamal said they turned off the tv made sure everything was locked up then left out locking the door behind them Shardae and Melodie went over Jamal's house to spend the night and as soon as they got in they went to the guest rooms and went to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I Hope Y'all Enjoyed The Chapter I Know I've Been Gone For A While But I Am Officially Back Now. Comment And Vote Love Y'all!!

Love, Dae Dae