Chapter 7: Wow Continued

-Christmas Day Continued-

-Shardae POV-

'I CANNOT BELIVE THIS SHIT.' I thought to myself while laying in my bed it's now like 11 o'clock at night and I've just been laying here thinking maybe overthinking but thinking overall. This shit is crazy now it's all hitting me, I mean I'm not mad at Cookie and Lucious anymore ok maybe I'm 50% mad but overall I'm just mad that they didn't tell me, they could have told me when I was sixteen but whatever they told me now so. Right now I just want to know what happened. I sighed and looked next to me at Romeo who was laying on my pillows sleep I smiled "I this thinking is making me want some ice cream." I said to myself I walked out of my room and in the kitchen I got some ice cream and sat down eating and thinking until I heard somebody come downstairs and came in the kitchen. It was Juanita I sighed she smiled at me then when she saw my face she walked up on me with concern in her eyes and she sat down next to me. It was quiet for a minute then she broke silence "What's wrong, sweetie?" She asked I took a deep breath "My parents are not my real parents." I said she sighed and nodded "So how you holding up?" She asked I sighed "I'm good I really just want to know why. I'm still angry though." I said she nodded in agreement me and Juanita formed a bond over the years she practically raised me while my dad was making music and stuff. "Yeah I understand you know I watched y'all grow up over the years. This same thing is what happened between me and my daughter." She said "Really?" I asked she nodded "Yeah it turns out that instead of me being her mother I was actually her grandmother. I mean what was I supposed to do?Her mother didn't want her but she calls every now and then and we talk. But listen the point is, that no matter how you feel about this you still have to at least listen to what they have to say every reason has a explanation behind it. You are a smart beautiful young woman just listen to them, okay." She said I nodded after that we hugged and she went back to her room. I went back upstairs and into my room. I thought about my little spot I had outside on roof so I climbed out my window and sat on the roof it was just flat right there so I didn't have to worry about falling. I just sat there and looked at the stars I used to come out here when things were to hectic inside mainly when Lucious used to be with Anika and hearing them argue everyday was irritating. I heard my room door open and saw Cookie walk in she saw me in the window and sat on the roof with me. We sat there in silence for a minute "Why? Why didn't y'all tell me sooner?" I asked calmly she sighed "Because we thought that was best for you." She said I nodded "I just want to know what happened. What's the story?" I asked "Okay this was about eight mouths before I was arrested and Lucious and I were trying so hard to have a baby we tried for two mouths and nothing happened. We went to the doctors and they told me that I was fertile but it's going take a minute to get pregnant. So me and Lucious thought about adopting but never went through with it until we visited Giselle who was our friend and by that time you were two years old and me and Lucious used to babysit you when she would say that she was going to work but was really doing drugs or something, so one night I heard a knock on the door and it was you on our doorstep crying your eyes with a note in you hand. That Giselle wrote and it said how she didn't want you and could we take care of you and she also signed her parental rights over as well so we took car of you for six months through that time you just fit right in with the family me and Lucious couldn't be more happier you became very attached to me like I was your real mom. When I got arrested that just ended everything. But really we always knew you were meant to be with us." She said while I just listened wow "But what will the media think when they hear about this and also Giselle wants to meet with me tomorrow. I think I should go just to see what she wants." I said Cookie nodded "Yeah you probably should, but hey don't worry about what the media says your a Lyon no matter what you hear me?- S:Yeah I hear you- Ok good I love you and goodnight- S:Goodnight Love you to, Mom." I said she smiled and left I went back inside and went to sleep.

-The Next Day-

I arrived to the lunch that I was supposed to have with this lady and she ain't even here yet it's 2:00 and she was supposed to be 30 minutes ago. I huffed and looked at the text message I got from Blake and laughed this boy is to funny as I was texting him back somebody tapped me on my shoulder turned around to see and middle aged lady with hazel eyes smiling down at me she stuck out her head "Hi I'm Giselle your birth mother." She said I reluctantly shook her hand she sat down and stared at me while I was on my phone "Oh my god, you grew up to be so beautiful." She said I nodded "Thanks, uhh." I said trying to figure out her name just to be petty "Oh Giselle but you call me Mom." She said smiling I scoffed "Thanks, Giselle so what did you want to meet me for I mean you had 20 years to talk to me, why now?" I asked she sighed "Because it's like I just remembered you when I was thinking about my past life and I wanted to see you." She said I chuckled "Ok so not only did you just drop me like I was nothing and forgot about me, but when you remember me you want to talk to me. You know you are really funny you know that. I'm leaving and I'm so glad I wasn't raised by you, don't call me again. And to think I came here thinking that you had a good explanation to what you did but you didn't, bye." I sad then walked out leavening her there calling my name. Man, fuck her as I got in my car and went to Jasmine's house once she opened the door I walked in and went in her kitchen shit she's like a sister to me we've each other since we were babies her dad is a very close friend of Lucious I think his name is Vernon or something but he barely comes around now. I grabbed a muffin out of her snack cabinet and I poured me a cup of milk and sat down at her dinning room table. She walked and huffed "Bitch why every time I go grocery shopping you just happen to come over." She said while laughing I did to "Cause I know you, but bitch what happened to your arm?" I asked her she had a dark bruise on it she looked at it and sighed "I didn't want to tell anyone this but I BUSTED MY ASS on the stairs outside that shit still haunting my nightmares." She said busted out laughing we chilled, smoked, and talked for about two hours "So then she gon say 'but you can call me mom' like I care about her about her old ass." I said Jasmine laughed man I love her ass bro after that I went home and went to sleep. Tomorrow I'm for sure going to start on this album. And I'm looking for a house tomorrow since I told my dad I was going to buy me one.

______________________________________

What y'all think? Comment And Vote please. Love Y'all

Love, Dae Dae