Chapter 3: Breaking The News Part 1

-Next Morning-

Cookie POV

I wake up to seeing Shardae on top of Melodie and her head on hanging off the bed. I smile ever since they were babies they used to always sleep so close together.

(How they were sleeping except the girl is replaced by Shardae and the boy is replaced by Melodie)

I looked at the clock and see that it's only 7:30 so I figured not to wake them since they are not going back to school for a few months. So I just got out of bed and went downstairs and layed down on the couch. And watch Law & Order SVU (Special Victims Unit) since i don't really like the other ones to me their not as juicy as the SUV I was on the episode where Oliva gets kidnapped and it's so good. After a Couple episodes I ended up falling asleep.

Lucious POV:

I hear the t.v a little and wake up I get up and go check on the girls. I crack the door and let out a small laugh at how they were when I saw that Cookie wasnt in the bed I knew she was in the living room watching T.V. So I start to head downstairs and I start to hear Law & Order SUV and I knew Cookie was watching it I walk in and see the cutest sight ever Cookie was sleep on the couch with the remote in her hand. I smile and bit my lip damn She's so beautiful and so adorable when She sleeps I take me the remote out of her hand and kiss her on her forehead and cheek he she stir's a bit pushes my face and says ''mhmm'' and turns over. I chuckle and grab a cover and cover her up as soon as I did she snuggles into it. I smile and take a picture of her and post it on instagram.

(Lucious_Lyon: I Finally Got My Baby Back Sweet Dreams Baby😘😍💋💤 #iloveyou #mycookiemonster #cookiebear)

I post it and back in my bedroom for a couple minutes just until everyone wakes up. While I'm in my room I just started to think about how Cookie react when I tell her that the divorceed papers that I sent her wasn't real I just did that so I wont have to hear Anika's mouth and because I just couldn't do it I could never let go of my baby just like that not now not ever. After thinking about Cookie I went into my secret room hidden in my closet that know one knows about not even Anika I had it installed to be hidden the day I got this house. This room has tapes and pictures of me and cookie when we were younger and of her and the kids and one picture on the wall of me and cookie back in the day.

The Way Life GoesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara