Chapter 20: Daddy Is That You??

(A/N I added some Characters on the characters list.) 

Cookie POV

-Next Morning-

I woke up this morning in a happy mood but I also feel nervous. I mean I thought my Dad died you know. But I don't know how they covered it up though. I brushed my teeth and hoped in the shower that Lucious eventually came into while I was in I turned around and pecked his lips he looked down at me and smiled ''So baby how do feel today?'' He asked me ''I mean I feel happy to see him but then nervous because I thought he was dead like off this earth.'' I said to him he chuckled ''I mean I am nervous to. Shit.'' Lucious said he met my father a couple times four years later after my mother left us and he was off drugs then He really didn't have a problem with Lucious he said Lucious was like a son to him. After a hour of showering we hopped out and got dressed I put on a all white dress with long sleeves and paired it with some white red bottoms. I walked out of my wardrobe Lucious jaw dropped.

 I walked out of my wardrobe Lucious jaw dropped

He then bit his lip at me ''Mm, baby come here.'' He said he was sitting on the bed I walked over to him standing between his legs he put him hands on my waist pushing me in closer ''You look beautiful Baby.'' He said I smiled and said thank you he stood up and pecked my lips but I deepened the kiss pulling him in with my tongue. Our lip lock got interrupted by a knock on the door ''Mommy, Daddy come on I wanna see my grand daddy!!'' Shardae said and right after running down the hall They are so excited even though they like never met him I think It's cute ''Aright come on baby obviously there ready.'' I said chucking and pulling Lucious out of the room by his hand and walking fast he laughed ''What you mean them You are to.'' He said I smiled shit why wouldn't I be. I called Jamal and told to meet us at the hospital Carol was with him and Micheal so then they could all come together my only wish is that Rosie doesn't try to come see him I mean after all that she put him through. Y'all seen the flashback I gave Y'all right?. We finally made it to the hospital I went up to the desk ''Hi, we are here to see James Halloway.'' I told the lady behind the desk she nodded looking on her paper smiling at me and Carol I frowned my eyebrows ''Why are you smiling?.'' I asked her in a snappy yet calm down she looked up at me ''Oh I'm sorry if I made you mad about that but your father has told this hospital so much about you guys.''  She said ''Yeah I bet he did.'' I heard someone yell I turned around to see Rosie walking up without Candace damn man why do see always pop up man ''Why are you here and where is that thing that's always with you?'' I asked her Everybody laughed once the laughing settled down Rosie finally spoke up ''You talking about Candace she's at the vending machine. And I came to say hi to James.'' She said I scoffed ''Wow...Ok you came to see him why do you care all of a sudden cuz' y'all didn't the day you left us.'' I said to her she said silent turned back around to the lady who was drinking some tea and looking at her chart with the room numbers on it. She looked up ''Ok he is in room 36 on the second floor.'' She finally said I nodded ''Thank you.'' Lucious said and we went to the elevator. Once we made it to the 2nd floor we searched for room 36 we walked in including Candace Rosie had to make a phone call I guess. And he was sleep laying on his side I wonder if we can take him home with us I don't want him in this hospital. I sat down in the chair beside his bed and tapped him he is a heavy sleepier just like me I whispered in his ear ''Dad?..Daddy?..Wake up?.'' I said taping him he still didn't wake up so I did something that will wake him up but he hates it when I do it. I pulled on both of his ears and nose I he swatted my hand I laughed he finally opened his eyes and sat up He adjusted his eyes to the light so he couldn't really see who we were since the light was so damn bright He blinked a couple more times before looking at me and my family and not Rosie. I mean when we were little he treated us all the same even Candace bitch ass I felt my eyes start to fill with tears he's did to he stood up I did to and walked to him he smiled at me ''Hi dad.'' I said to him ''Hey , baby come here I missed y'all so much.'' He said I smiled and hugged him he hugged me tightly but I had to move back since I am pregnant. Then Carol walked up to him and he did the exact same thing with her and Candace as well. After a moment he looked at Lucious who in return smiled back and walked up to him ''Wassup pops how you been. Yo did you see that game last night.'' Lucious said my dad nodded and they did a manly hug ''What you think I didn't when I did.'' my Dad said Lucious chuckled I grabbed my dads hand and took him to  my babies ''Daddy these are your grand kids: Jamal, Melodie, and Shardae kids this is your granddaddy.'' I said introducing them He looked at me and my stomach ''Oh and you have 2 more in training.'' I told him he just smiled real hard at me and my kids he looked back my my kids and chuckled ''Damn y'all look like y'all Mama.'' He said smiling and shaking his head my babies laughed and hugged him he hugged them back tightly. After all the greetings passed we started talking and things my dad was getting to know his grand kids laughing and enjoying himself ''Hello James!!.'' we all turned around and frowned at her and that person was Rosie my Dad looked at her and frowned ''What the hell do you want Rosie O' Donnel.''He said exact for Rosie and of course Candace with her dick sucking ass. ''I came to see you James after all you did help me  bring three beautiful woman in this world. I just wanted to see how you were.'' She said I laughed 'really bro I know she ain't just sat that' I thought in my head while laughing ''Really three beautiful woman I mean for real you only brought one that was the one that you only spent time with and that's Candace now don't get me wrong I love all my daughters but it's clear as day that you didn't care for nothing and nobody but: Candace, Money, and most of all YOUR GOD DAMN SELF.'' My dad said Rosie gasped ''I mean not only did you basically fake my whole ass death but you and Candace knew where I was at the whole time and that I was Ok and didn't even tell Cookie and Carol anything or Lucious like damn.'' He said dropping a big ass bomb Rosie and Candace looked at me and Carol I was just thinking ''Cook- So let me get the straight....Y'all knew he was alive and doing well and didn't tell us shit and instead let us spend most of our life crying and thinking that he actually left us for good. And then gone come up here with us and act like Y'all didn't know. Damn, so much for a so called mother and sister huh. Y'all just pissed me off daddy I'ma come get you tomorrow morning so we can do this at a different setting. I love you.'' I said getting up and hugging him everybody else did to except Rosie and Candace they were still standing there ''Okay, bye my babies I love y'all and y'all to munchkins.'' He said to me and my kids they laughed and we left and went to Empire after that it was just a regular day at Empire. I can't believe this every time my life just goes fine something always happens I can't trust them for shit. 

Never have, Never did, and Never will.

   3rd Person POV

James sat down looking at the door smiling right after they left with Rosie and Candace still standing their shook. He chuckled once again ''That's my girl I raised them right.'' He said thinking back to the old times Rosie scoffed so did Candace because she didn't really get raised by their father but instead their mother which was a mistake because Rosie raised Candace badly when she became a teenager because them being rich caused Rosie to slip away from Candace and let her do what she wants and with that Candace lost her virginity at 13 and at the same age she became pregnant but she got and abortion but that still didn't stop her she was involved in everything sexual that people at her school did including girls. boys, even her own friends and Rosie didn't give a fuck but she did spend time with her though. Cookie and Carol on the other hand did the complete opposite of her and did good with their bodies meaning they we not HOES.

________________________________________

Hey y'all I'm sorry for taking so long for this update. But my laptop was in the shop because my Niece spilled juice on it and plus our WiFi box was fucking up. Love y'all what y'all think? Comment down below. 

Love, Dae Dae