Chapter 6: Back Down Memory Lane

-Before you read this chapter some of these ideas came from martin I just thought it would be cute with Cookie and Lucious love you enjoy-

-Time Skip 2 months later-

Cookie POV

  The past 2 months have been the best months of my life there was so much love and happiness between me and my family. I remember that one time when they were laughing so hard that they started crying. You wanna know why I'll tell you. 

*Flashback*  

Me and Lucious had just bought a new bed because the last one and this might sound ridiculous but the last bed was to high for me to get on and I was tired of jumping up to get in the bed so me and Lucious bought a new bed from Africa that was shorter than the last one  and it had a gold headboard. Me and Lucious just sat on the couch waiting for the workers to get done with putting the bed together. Shardae and Melodie were at Jamal's house because he said that he and Micheal missed them and wanted to spend the day with them I mean why not Shardae and Melodie both love Micheal so hey why not. After about 15 minutes the workers were done and Lucious signed their clipboard and they left as soon as Lucious closed the door he looked at me with lustful eyes eyeing my body up and down biting his lip  and walking up to me slowly I already knew what he was thinking I said in my mind and I started to slowly back up ''No, Lucious we can't I have a meeting to get to at noon'' I said looking at him in the eyes and still backing up slowly as he still was walking towards me he finally caught up to me ''Come on baby lets try out the new bed'' he said kissing me ''No, Lucious because if  we do then i'm never going to make it to the meeting on time'' I said seriously and baking away from him only to be pulled back in ''Come on baby lets make the bed springs sing pleeese''he says using his puppy eyes knowing damn well I cant resist them ''Well they did look a little springy'' I said nodding Lucious grabbed my hand and took me to the bedroom. It was like 10:30 and we make sweet love for about an hour before stopping because of a HUGE!! problem.

Lucious POV

After an hour of love making we had to stop because we had a big problem so I ran into the living room and called 911 and the operator answered 

(on the phone)

L-hello 

O-911 whats your emergnacy 

L-ok my name is Lucious lyon and  I need you guys to get here as soon as possible 

O-sir, what wrong?

L-ok me and my girlfriend bought a new bed with a new head board and so um.. we was doing the freaky type stuff (Operator and police department laughs)..Awe man '

'Lucious what are they saying'' Cookie yelled from our room ''Awwe baby they laughing at us I said hanging up the phone then I hear moving and it's Cookie walking out of the room with our bed headboard stuck around her head like its a necklace. And she tries to get out of the doorway to get into the living room but she just keeping bumping into the doorway of the hallway. So I walk over to her ''Baby turn sideways Turn sideways'' I told her and she turned sideways and as soon as she did she was in the living room and the headboard was so heavy that she  just kept moving sideways trying to gain her balance back and knocking over things.

 So I walk over to her ''Baby turn sideways Turn sideways'' I told her and she turned sideways and as soon as she did she was in the living room and the headboard was so heavy that she  just kept moving sideways trying to gain her balance back and...