Chapter 18: Carol???

Cookie POV 

-Next Morning-

I woke up this morning in Lucious arms like always. After some time I felt Lucious running  his hands through my hair I smiled ''Baby?'' He said I responded with a 'hmm' ''What do you want to do today baby?'' He asked me I thought about it '' I mean we could go to Empire today.'' I said to him he nodded we got up and got up to do our daily hygiene routine. Afterwards we went downstairs and told the girls to get ready. We made it to Empire Jamal was already there I hugged him ''Hey baby.'' I said he kissed me on my cheek ''Hey Mama good morning.'' He said. We made it to Lucious office the kids were of course in the studio. I was sitting on Lucious lap I turned around so now we were face to face I laid my head on his shoulder right by his neck. I looked down at me and pecked my lips we eventually started making out but a knock and a voice I knew all to well called ''Cookie, girl open this damn door before I break it!!'' She snapped I immediately jumped up and opened the door to see. My little sister who I spent my teenage years with when our mother left us for some bitch ass nigga but then toke Candace but left us for dead after my dad died from drugs because of my mom. I squealed and hugged my little sister she smiled and hugged me back ''Girl where you been I missed yo irritating ass.'' I said smiling she did to ''Girl bye.'' She said me off we walked in she knew who Lucious was so they hugged and said there 'hey's' afterwards we started talking about our lives and things. We arranged a dinner for tonight with Carol and the kids at 8:00.

--Time Skip 8:00-

It was now time for the dinner I called Jamal, Shardae, and Melodie. They came down and Jamal invited Micheal. We all sat in the dinning room waiting on Carol to come down the kids already knew her. She finally came down and smiled Shardae walked up to her they stared at each other for a couple of seconds they looked at each other smiling then Shardae hugged her It looked like Carol was tearing up a bit Shardae pulled back and kissed Carol on her cheek ''Hi auntie carol.'' Shardae said smiling ''Hey little niece.'' Carol said pinching Shardae's cheeks Shardae groaned and walked away Melodie and Jamal did the same thing. After all of the hugs we all sat down and started to eat ''Damn y'all got big as hell.'' Carol said we all chuckled we said grace. After like 30 minutes of eating and reminiscing  about old memories I damn near jumped out of my skin I felt Lucious hand on my thigh inching up higher and higher I looked at him he simply just smiled back at me and inched his hand up higher till it was right next to my core I had pants on. He just keep his hand there for awhile then out of no where when Carol said something funny and we all laughed he hand flew into my pants and underwear and he began rubbing my slowly I closed my mouth immediately to prevent a moan full coming out 'Fuck this' I thought in my head I knew that what I was about to do could maybe get me in trouble with Lucious but I wasn't about to take this teasing torture that he was giving me. I grabbed his hand panting lowly when he started to rub me faster Iicked my lips and looked dead at him while pulling his hand out of my pants I then sat his hand that was rubbing my back on his lap. He made a shocked face and went back to the conversation at the table. About 10 minutes away I thought I would be clear of Lucious rubbing me but boy was I wrong the same hand that was rubbing me before went back into my pants and he entered two thick fingers inside me I looked at him once again he just chuckled and whispered in my ear something that made me scared of what to come and more wet from the pleasure that will come with it ''Don;t move my hand again or that will be another punishment you got me.'' He said curing his fingers I nodded He leaned in my ear one more time ''Words, please Baby.'' He said I looked at him ''I got you.'' I whispered while the rest of the family were talking he smiled and bit my ear before turning back not to mention him moving his fingers faster just when I was about to cum there was a knock at the door. Lucious took his hands out of me then licked his fingers looking at me I groaned he chuckled and went to the door then I heard him huff ''What are you two doing here nobody wants to see you.'' He snapped we all looked at each other then I head a voice that made me mad ass hell say ''So.'' I knew that voice well to then in walked in was my big sister Candace and my so called mother Rosie me and carol huffed. They walked all the way in and sat down at the table Candace sat next to Carol but carol moved one seat over not wanting to sit next to her Rosie did the same thing to me but there were no open seats next to me Lucious was next to me so I got up and sat on his lap.Silence passed us before I broke it irritation sat in me when I looked at them ''What do y'all want?'' I said  Rosie looked at me along with Candace Lucious told the kids to leave out the dinning room and they went into the family room on their way out the all gave Rosie and Candace disgusted faced they knew what they did to me and carol so they don't like Rosie and Candace. Honestly I don't blame them Rosie chuckled ''What I can't stop by and say Hey to me daughters?'' She said ''HA! Daughters you lost the right to say that word years ago.'' I said to her she looked away ''I just came bye to say I'm sorry.'' Rosie said now I am really starting to get mad ''Oh your sorry what do you think I'm supposed to say huh? It's okay I forgive you for basically making our dad overdose of all types of drugs because you wouldn't let him see us the day we were born or because you got him hooked on drugs and told him to overdose and you barely took care of me and carol but you damn sure took care of Candace nasty neck ass. And that ain't all you then met a sorry ass nigga who was on crack you let him tell you to move in with him and you said yes then when he said that he only wanted you and ugly ass Candace y'all left and went to go move in with him and left me and carol with nothing but each other no food nothing then yo bitch ass turned the heat and electricity off on us and I was just 10 and Carol was just 7 when this happened you left us for some dumb ass sorry nigga who had money get the fuck on with that bullshit I don't have time for them. I need y'all to get the fuck out of my house because I never want to see y'all again, Bye'' I said to them they left and went to the door and left out I got out of Lucious lap and went upstairs to my room. They didn't come over here to say sorry they wanted something from me and I wasn't about to give it to them. I just laid down thinking. About 10 minutes later Lucious walked in and kissed me a very sweet and loving kiss telling me everything was Ok. He rubbed my ass for a minute ''Baby you know you still got to take this punishment right?'' He asked me I nodded and said right. That same night Lucious made all of my pain go away.

_________________________

Hey Y'all Sorry For Taking So Long. What Y'all Think About Candace and Rosie Bitch Asses and This Chapter. Comment Down Below.

Love, Dae Dae