Chapter 4: Girls Day

-A week and three days later-

Cookie POV

Well today is the day before the girls have to go back to campus. So we planned on a girls day out me and Lucious bet on who should keep the twins and he lost of course so him and Jamal have the twins. There is something wrong with Jamal I mean don't get me wrong he is so happy that he has a daughter now especially after Olivia took a DNA test and he now knows that Lola was his after all. He loves that little girl. But every time I ask him about Michael he just shuts down and don't anything I haven't seen Michael since Jamal left to London he was their when Jamal was getting on the plane which makes me thinks something happened. But me, Becky, Shardae, Melodie, and Porsha went out for breakfast, Got our nails done, massage, and now we are just chilling in the living room watching the new Halloween in our onesies. Becky's bag fell Melodie picked it up and gasped "What wrong?" I said she looked at me "She got some brownies." She said "Well break 'em out, girl." Shardae said I nodded in agreement we each ate like four each they were like little but not too little. They walked back in with the snacks while we were laughing it might be weed in these but I don't care we looked at them "Yo Becky these bitches bang." Melodie said Porsha laughed at her Becky gasped "Where did you get those from?" She asked Melodie pointed at her bag Becky took the bag from Shardae who was eating her 5th one when Becky took it Shardae looked up at her "Who Da Fuck." She said then after that laughing we all did "Those are my edibles-OHH!" Becky and Shardae said I looked at her "You got some more?" I said she gasped and said no "Hold on." I said I got up and went in my room and got my jar full of weed me and Lucious used to smoke when we were younger I grabbed 2 packs of blunts and went back downstairs and put it on the table I looked at everybody they all smiled Melodie looked at Shardae "Roll it up, Sis." She said and Shardae did.

-One hour later-

We were like three blunts in and were high as hell. Shardae hit the blunt "Ok so y'all if a baby be in a moms stomach for nine months how come it don't come out nine months?" She said we all laughed then nodded "You right though for real." We all said Melodie hit it after her "Y'all know the chocolate twix right, shouldn't they make one called twist and it can be like twisty." She said we all looked at her. She smiled "I know right." She said back "Ok wait have y'all ever noticed that winter comes twice a year?" I said they nodded in agreement we just kept going with ideas and questions.

Lucious POV

Me, Jamal, Lola, And the twins just pulled up to Sky zone. We had just came from the movies we went to see "Wreck it Ralph 2" and I gotta tell you that movie was good. We were walking in I paid for the twins socks they went straight to the foam cubes part me and Jamal watched them smiling Lola fit right in. I saw Jamal trying to call someone when they didn't answer he groaned and sighed I looked at him and put my hand on his shoulder "What's wrong?" I asked he looked away "Nothing, I'm good." He said "Boy stop lyin' I know something wrong wit you now tell me." I said he sighed and looked at me "It's Michael dad you remember 6 months away when I went to London and Michael was there right?" He spoke I nodded "Well when I came back he wasn't home. Then when I called him he said that he would be at his sitters hours for four weeks because his mom was sick. So then when he came back Lola was over my house he saw her then I told him about her and he just left and ain't came back since." He said I gave a side fatherly hug "Don't worry about maybe he just needs some time alone just to get used to it. I'm sure he'll come back." I said he nodded "Ok, Thanks dad." He said smiling a little I did to "No problem." I said "I think that we should go out to eat in a hour maybe." I said he nodded "So dad how do you feel about mama hogging Melodie and Shardae for the day?" He said I groaned which made him laugh "Man I'm mad as hell but I will for sure be stealing them for the day tomorrow though." I said he laughed.